For those of you...

ShoulderEyeCandy

Mr. H
O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
Who have a regular SA (that you adore) at the LV boutique, do you give them a Holiday gift? Since it is the season of sharing and caring :love:

If so, what have you given them OR what will you give him/her? :shrugs:

Well I send thank you cards to my SA after every purchase, even if its from the Chicago store. I send Holiday cards to both also. I sent my one SA a gift of $ and the store chocolates

I would but my store goes through a lot of SAs each year so I basically end up working with most all the SAs at one time or another..they all know me anyway. But no, I don't give any gifts or anything...I'd like a VIP gift first lol.

I just mailed mine off today....a card with a travelling book (my SA mentioned travelling in one of my visits and the book is the Top 10 lists for travelling....i.e. top 10 shopping areas, etc.) and a nice bookmark that had a quote on it and said Thank You.

For my SA I gave flowers and a voucher, for the whole store I gave chocolates and a LUSH box of goodies and also gave the lovely door man some chocolates....my little way of thanking them for their much appreciated service;)