Finally! Here is my Silver Miroir Pochette *pics*

Whoooo just in time!! You must have been beaming all night. Congrats, Karman; I'm really truly happy for you. :flowers:

By the way, what exactly did you two eat? :graucho: Details please!

Congratulations Karman!! So happy for you that you finally got your pochette, it looks great on you!! Its my annivesary with my BF today too woohooo an i am thinking about taking out my pochette for a stroll tonight!:smile:)

Thank you everybody! :yahoo:

oh my god, is today ur anniversary with ur bf? 15th? (how long have u been with him? if you don't mind me asking)
It's the same for me :biggrin:
love ur bag ~~

OH my god! Do I look really old?! :wtf:
I'm only 18 and I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years! :lol: :roflmfao:

We never make a big deal about any of our months (ie, we don't celebrate every month or anything, like little puppy love couples) but we decided to make each "anniversary" a big deal, because his parents did and they still do today!

whats with the tide??? :smile:
The Tide-to-go pen is an instant stain remover, it pretty much removes any stains (except ink pen and grease) from any washable fabric (silk included) and it's my life saver and I can't go anywhere without it. When you work in a restaurant having to wear nice clothes (I'm a hostess) I find that accidents are always imminent! I've used this to save myself by ie, removing a big strawberry stain on my cream pants, spaghetti sauce from my white skirt, and even a pencil mark across my white top. This stuff is amazing.

By the way, what exactly did you two eat? :graucho: Details please!
We had sparkling wine when we arrived, then the boyfriend ordered a $90 bottle of white wine, we started off by sharing the tiger prawns ravioli (in an amazing lemon cream sauce) as an appetizer, I had the maple glazed duck and he had the cornish hen for main courses, we shared a vanilla bean crème brûlée for dessert (my favourite dessert of all time) and then we had chocolate fondue! It was a semi-classy restaurant and we told our server no need to hurry (which he didn't and did a wonderful job taking care of us) and so we were at the restuarant for over 2.5 hours! It was a perfect night. :smile:

Yay, Karman!:yahoo:

So happy you got yours and you look absolutely beautiful modeling your pochette. I am sure you will look stunning tonight for your anniversary with your bf.:girlsigh: :tender:

Have a wonderful day and evening! :party:

yay! its so cute! how does it feel to be one of the selct few to have a miroir in the 403? hehe...congrats! and sounds like you had a lovely anniversary! where did you end up going? my bf and i are looking for more restaurants to try..we are sick of the regular ones we've been haunting for the past 7 years! eek...

yay! its so cute! how does it feel to be one of the selct few to have a miroir in the 403? hehe...congrats! and sounds like you had a lovely anniversary! where did you end up going? my bf and i are looking for more restaurants to try..we are sick of the regular ones we've been haunting for the past 7 years! eek...

Nope...I haven't seen any Miroir yet. I'd like to see who's the lucky one who got the only Miroir Pochette in Calgary.
We went to the Living Room on 17th...the ambiance (and food) was amazing!
OR why don't you come to the Calgary Tower and I can get you a nice table? :graucho:

pinkiwhatever99, we already had a wonderful evening! Thanks! ;) :nuts:

Mmmm dinner sounds lovely~

So you suggest Calgary Tower? I'll be going back to Calgary for boxing day weekend and I know nothing much of the city so maybe I should check that place out... I trust your taste :smile: