the new damier papillon 30

mellecyn

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
I just called the LV consumer services, to ask about the new hardware on the pap´and the woman on the phone didn´t know they had changed...?

But what she was certain they have changed the lining, what ???:confused1:
Do you know what does the new lining look like ????

....and also added that I should ask directly to the shops but I would for sure get the new version.......:sad: bad bad news....:sad:

LV just confirmed me that it was not possible anymore to get a pap' with old hardware......but how come I see all of you PFers getting a new one with old hardware ?

Yes ..love the red lining but don't like the hardware. I prefer old hardware with old lining. Old lining has terracota color so it's not too bad, it's orange red color. I prefer the look of old hardware..

LV just confirmed me that it was not possible anymore to get a pap' with old hardware......but how come I see all of you PFers getting a new one with old hardware ?

Still some available with old hardware, you just have to make some phone calls. I think Twiggers got her papi 30 with old hardware too..

I know !! But you guys are in US, I don't know about France, you think the staff won't mind looking for me when I call -I am not a regular-? :shrugs:

I didn't realize that you are not in US,sorry

I guess it worths to ask for staff nicely to find you one with old hardware. Do you want me to take the pics of old hardware incase some of them not aware of the changes?

I didn't realize that you are not in US,sorry

I guess it worths to ask for staff nicely to find you one with old hardware. Do you want me to take the pics of old hardware incase some of them not aware of the changes?

You're so kind, thank you ! but that won't be necessary as I 've already done my research on that;)

i think the "new hardware" might be that ugly chunky crap that's on the saleya....is it now the new standard damier hw.....??? yuck!!

p11085783_ph_hero.jpg