Here we go Again ...........................

queenvictoria2

psalm 25:4
O.G.
Sep 18, 2006
As usual, I can never decide to keep or return ...

I just rec'd the White City and I love the bag, the only thing is the leather pieces on the front - the corner patches and the one by the front zipper pocket - are super smooth although the actual bag is nice ... is this worth paying return shipping for???

can anyone tell me how to resize my pics? I know how to use photobucket ... just can't get the size right :cursing:

I can't really tell what you are talking about from the pics. I guess a question you need to ask is can you live with it?

see post 3? the piece of leather around the front zipper? that piece is sooper smooth ... the trim pieces are all like that, kind of bugs me ... just not sure how MUCH it bugs me :confused1:

awwwww qv!! thats lovely!! and u wear it sO:huh::huh::huh: nice girl.. i say she is a keeper!! and what matters the most is the huge portions of leather.. if u are satisfied with them then i think u are set to go with the love journey of this beauty :love:
what do u say dear?

awwwww qv!! thats lovely!! and u wear it sO:huh::huh::huh: nice girl.. i say she is a keeper!! and what matters the most is the huge portions of leather.. if u are satisfied with them then i think u are set to go with the love journey of this beauty :love:
what do u say dear?

Hi vanilly!!!!

I AM kind of leaning towards keeping her ... I just need to quit looking at YOURS!! :P