I know this sounds extremely snotty and materialistic..

If you have awareness, then your appreciation of the ability to choose is not at all snotty or materialistic.

I choose to donate money, time and items to charities throughout the year. I also choose to spend my "mad money" on handbags and I do so without feeling guilt or shame.

You have a great weekend too! :yes:

Nope does not sound snotty or materialistic to me...
unless I am too...:shame:
I guess we just enjoy and are grateful for what we have,:yes:
and I'm pretty sure that we all do share our blessings too!:angel:

You all have a great weekend Ladies and some gents!!!:yahoo:

I agree..I trade off and donate a lot of time and some money to various causes and donate clothing etc. to charities like the Salvation Army.

But ITA...I love being able to pick a different bag each day. I plan my outfits around them lol.

It is so nice to have that option and remember you work hard and deserve to have things that make you happy and that you enjoy. Enjoy all you wonderful bags because they bring you so much joy. Have a great weekend to and rotate your wonderful bags!!!!

Good for you...it's nice you are enjoying your collection! Me too! I like being able to make my handbag choice for the day from some really beautiful ones.

As for the other factor, I don't believe it is snotty or materialistic at all. Your bags belong to you and you appreciate them. Yes, other people have tons of problems and it is very sad, but we can still help them in our own ways and lead a happy guilt-free life too.