Hard-sided LV pieces owners

aluminum_siren

BENZLVSUPREMEHERMES FAN
O.G.
May 25, 2006
I have the Alzer 75. Even though I never use it... it's so big and I fly coach :nuts: so it seems pointless to carry such a piece onto the plane plus I am SO afraid since you have to check it in!

I would DIE for a graffiti hatbox in Silver! I don't know why I still love graffiti after all these years...

I would love MC hardsided luggage. Or even Azur! Actually, I'd be happy with any type of LV trunk :drool:

Closest thing I have is the coffret tresor- a small jewelry box :heart:

I have one piece, the medium beauty case. It's very heavy, & I only take it for short trips by car. I saw the Azur Boite flacons & loved that piece. It's smaller & lighter than my mono one. Do I need both?? Also, does anyone know how you purchase the Azur hard luggage? It's not on the LV website & I didn't know if you had to special order any of the pieces.

I have two hardside cases a Mono Boite Bouteilles and a Damier Boite Flacon. They don't leave my house.:shame: I would LOVE to own this hardcase one day:

SharonStoneatCinemaAgainstAIDS2005.jpg

To check a LV piece on commercial flights is LV suicide. Its the first piece the low lifes behind the scenes will attack if given the chance! It screams MONEY, much better choice than a duffle bag to have goodies inside. If you fly private its another story. Ive heard many seasoned travelers use Globe Trotter luggage, its not flashy and rugged.

Also, does anyone know how you purchase the Azur hard luggage? It's not on the LV website & I didn't know if you had to special order any of the pieces.

Hmmm... I think you would just go to a boutique and tell them you would like to purchase one? I also think that with any Alzer you would have to SO it? :shrugs:

Speaking of Alzers... I was looking through my LV album and found a pic of this lady making/touching up an Alzer:

vuitton03aj2.jpg