Food Foods that oddly enough- taste great together!

^^Haha, that reminded me of this after-hours snack we used to eat in college. The restaurant had feta cheese dressing that they gave you with french fries. The feta cheese tasted oddly like #2 pencil lead (c'mon, we all used to chew up those old wooden pencils in grammar school, admit it1). Somehow though, the "dish" was just delicious. Or maybe it's because we only ate it after a long night of drinking and anything was good at that point:party:

banana slices on a peanutbutter toast
blue cheese with figue jam and roasted pumpkin seeds on bread (that's actually how one gourmet cheese restaurant serves it. loved the combination ever since)
pickles and ham
French fries with regular mayonnaise
breaded deep-fried chicken with mayonnaise (baked in fat, dipped in fat, love it)

banana slices on a peanutbutter toast
blue cheese with figue jam and roasted pumpkin seeds on bread (that's actually how one gourmet cheese restaurant serves it. loved the combination ever since)
pickles and ham
French fries with regular mayonnaise
breaded deep-fried chicken with mayonnaise (baked in fat, dipped in fat, love it)

YES. love that. also apple slices on peanut butter toast or peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
bacon and maple syrup.

strawberrys&balsamic vinegar, it's sooo goood!

when I was little, I always used to make a special burger, with arugula, mango chutney and sweet&sour sauce. It was heaven!

or wasabi&honeyglazed breadsticks...awesome!