Funny H Stories...

So, it's just one of those boring days and I decided to call the H store in Montreal to inquire about the stock. A lovely voice answered the phone, speaking french. I answered in English and proceeded to have a lengthy conversation with this SA. I found a couple of things that I liked and asked the SA to hold them for me...just a day or so. As the conversation was about to conclude I asked the SA what her name was..."Jason" was the reply. I told the SA that her name was so unique, and that I had never known a woman named Jason before. "I'm a man." Jason was indeed a man...I managed to apologize despite having my 7 1/2 size foot in my mouth. He told me that it was alright and that he got that all the time. He became my SA for that store...he no longer works there now, but he was great.

A few years back, I was ordering an agenda from the H store in Hawaii...my schedule at work is sometimes hectic and long hours are inevitable...so usually the only H boutiques open when I get home are Las Vegas and Hawaii. Anyway, the SA is great and very funny...long story short...he outed himself to me, told me I was fabulous and he and I became fast friends. He sends postcards to me and my family from all his travels. I call him every once in a while at the store and prank him. I ask for him...and start trying to make him laugh as much as possible. I say things like, "Yes, I'm looking for a 35mm birkin"....

Yeah she was gorgeous. He didn't recognize her. I can't remenber if Gong Li got something. Anyway, you can see a lot of "stars"in Hermes paris during the christmas time. Last saturday, I saw : Linda Evengelista and her baby, Nicolas Ghesquière (designer of balenciaga),...
:shame:

Gong Li do own a birkin not sure if the pic I saw is her only birkin or one of her birkins. SP, have you met Queen Rania of Jordan? What about Catherine Deneuve? These two ladies love hermes and are beautiful in pics.:love: I wanna meet them IRL.:drool:

So, it's just one of those boring days and I decided to call the H store in Montreal to inquire about the stock. A lovely voice answered the phone, speaking french. I answered in English and proceeded to have a lengthy conversation with this SA. I found a couple of things that I liked and asked the SA to hold them for me...just a day or so. As the conversation was about to conclude I asked the SA what her name was..."Jason" was the reply. I told the SA that her name was so unique, and that I had never known a woman named Jason before. "I'm a man." Jason was indeed a man...I managed to apologize despite having my 7 1/2 size foot in my mouth. He told me that it was alright and that he got that all the time. He became my SA for that store...he no longer works there now, but he was great.

OMG, LOL!!! Wow, his voice must have been quite high! Especially if you weren't the first person to mistake him for a woman! :wtf:

Well, not sure if this qualifies but here goes.

A while ago, I asked my SAs if I can work part-time during the holidays in a few years. One of the other higher ups heard me and said, "Kou, I think you should focus on your career first and then work for Hermes after you retire."

Eh?:confused1:

Gong Li do own a birkin not sure if the pic I saw is her only birkin or one of her birkins. SP, have you met Queen Rania of Jordan? What about Catherine Deneuve? These two ladies love hermes and are beautiful in pics.:love: I wanna meet them IRL.:drool:

I have occasionally bumped into Catherine Deneuve and (separately) her daughter Chiara Mastroianni, both of whom are absolutely stunning IRL, even without makeup and professional styling. :smile: Didn't notice what kind of bags they were carrying, though.

So, I really didn't tell my MIL and Grandma that I bought BJ HAC, when my DH went to exchange my Dad's GF bracelet I spotted a chocolate colored Kelly in Evergrain. My MIL is in a wheelchair and I gave her my purse to tote around in the store.
Another lady and her DH and DS beat me to the case where the Kelly was, and the lady said "do you have any more selective bags" and she said "Sadly we have no Birkins, but that lady in the wheelchair just behind me has one.Its in the Bleu Jean color.:lol: :Push: I just about laughed, my MIL just shrugged her shoulders and went about looking at the fine bone china.