Official Britney thread

1149709206-31246-daeb53aea-.jpg

JR Rotem looks like a Kevin Federline knockoff:roflmfao: .That gal sure has a taste for $hit when it comes to men.:yucky:

X17's dropping another Britney exclusive on you and you've gotta Come To The Source to see it! Just when you thought Britney's night might have been relatively uneventful (for once), we had to come through with these pictures ... Yes, after sedately browsing CDs at a music store in the afternoon, Britney Spears went home and changed into her favorite cut-off skirt and lace top (sans bra) and headed out to Element for a wild night - and we do mean wild! Britney partied so heartily (check out the stains on her skirt from the drink she spilled!) that she had to be guided out by her friends when she left - and they guided her straight into a very familiar house where she partied until 4 in the morning!

In that one pic she is standing next to a trash can and I am thinking...which one is Britney? I got confused, ya'll! *L*

LOL

I think Vlad is right, the obligatory "brazilian" shots, the booze, and the trashy way she behaves she needs to find some new friends. :sad:

Too bad the kid has to live with Kevin Federline if she doesn't shape up.