Multicolore mini print

Dec 11, 2006
I had my heart set on a bag for my first LV purchase, and was going to jump on the Manhattan PM, but I just fell in love with the mini multicolore print on the small ring agenda and billets wallet.

Is there a multicolore bag that was ever made in the mini print? I don't see anything like that on eluxury.com. I know it seems silly but the wallet and agenda look soo good to me (I don't even know if I would use the agenda as I have a Blackberry!) but feel like a bag would be so much more useful.

Attachments

• multicolore wallet.jpg
    multicolore wallet.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 125
  • multicolore agenda.jpg
    multicolore agenda.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 94
Why can't some [I know a few exist] Monogram Canvas accessories come in Monogram Canvas Mini? :sad: I think my Monogram Canvas Etui Widescreen would look a hella lot better with Monogram Canvas Mini...

Why can't some [I know a few exist] Monogram Canvas accessories come in Monogram Canvas Mini? :sad: I think my Monogram Canvas Etui Widescreen would look a hella lot better with Monogram Canvas Mini...

I agree I have that same case and it would look much better with a smaller print. Also, I think the mono wapity would as well! It matchs all my mono tho so I love them!