What it translates to ...

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
So ... I made the bad decision of calculating how much I have spent this year on Hermes (and I'm still not on a list) ... Holy crap, I spent way too much money considering how much I actually make. Thank goodness I am not in debt, but I still can't help but be shocked at my "talent" on spending. Anyways, I realized that if I haven't spent anything on Hermes this year, I could've had ONE of the following fabulous items:

- Some major plastic surgeries
- One year of grad school
- A VERY NICE brand new car
- Down payment for a house
- Sex change operation (just kidding!!)

I have NO idea how I got so addicted to Hermes ...

So ... I made the bad decision of calculating how much I have spent this year on Hermes (and I'm still not on a list) ... Holy crap, I spent way too much money considering how much I actually make. Thank goodness I am not in debt, but I still can't help but be shocked at my "talent" on spending. Anyways, I realized that if I haven't spent anything on Hermes this year, I could've had ONE of the following fabulous items:

:roflmfao: Oh, Kou, this is a VERY funny post...I really appreciated the laugh!:roflmfao:

I don't know if I am going to make you feel better with my story..:crybaby: :crybaby: ...If I didn't buy Hermes this year (not only bags...I am including everying that I bought from Hermes), I could of bought 4-bedroom-house WITHOUT any morgage, with FULL payment!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :wtf: :yucky: :Push:

And I just watched the STC episode when Carrie cannot buy her own house, but she has 100 pairs of $400 shoes...

Ay...what has the world come to? And I live my life not counting my dollars, but how many bags I can buy :wtf:

What did you buy from Hermes this year ??? :graucho: :graucho:

I don't know if I am going to make you feel better with my story..:crybaby: :crybaby: ...If I didn't buy Hermes this year (not only bags...I am including everying that I bought from Hermes), I could of bought 4-bedroom-house WITHOUT any morgage, with FULL payment!!!!!!!!!:wtf: :wtf: :yucky: :Push:

Hot damn! Your store must love you! Just imagine all the bonuses they're getting out of this.