WOC aka Wallet on Chain 'Must Have'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread! Love all the modelling pics. I owned the half moon and was really amazed at how much the bag could take. Now am thinking of getting another to put in my bigger chanel so that i dun hve to keep changing wallets and this thread came in time. Thks.

Dinitegrity, Thank you so much for starting this extremely useful thread! I love the WOC!
No Problem Kaypa. :smile:

Great thread! I really like the 2.55 purple WOC... do anyone know where I can get one?
DollyGirl, if you are talking about the 2.55 Purple Lambskin one, you can try Brandi from Saks. I recall she has one few months back. Not sure bout the availiability now though.

great thread!
Love all the colors on the WOCs!
Hi bfali and erinrose, Have you already own one? If you does, please do post up here. If you don't, go get one!! Highly reccommended. :graucho:

Great thread...I use one of my five everyday!!! Very versatile.
sassygee, you own 5!!? Oh, you MUST MUST MUST post here. Including your modelling pics please... ;)

it looks so good on you! :smile:
Hi joodi, who were you refering? This is not a personal thread but more like a shared thread for the WOC Owners to share their beloved WOC. But if you were talking bout me, thanks a million! Other TPFers modelling were superb too!! LOL..

Here's my WOCs
babe, thanks for coming in! I love your White WOC. What was that? I haven seen that before. Was it the 09 Cruise Black and White Theme one?

are these new or old????
Newest WOC launch from Chanel. As you can see from the Model No starting with 10C (Year 2010).

Wonderful pics everyone.
Yes indeed.:biggrin:

D!!!Good job babe!!!
D.. thank you for sharing... BTW great pics
love all the colors!!! gorgeous pictures ladies!
Thanks Bornsocialite26, sweetie_sg (thanks for always been here), vanessag.

Great thread! I am desperately waiting for the Sevrug WOC.
jtstitzer, are you waiting for one in your boutique or you are looking for SA who has it? My SA: Kiet has both the black and red one. Maybe you can look out for him? A very well-loved SA by all of us especially for nscwong and me.

Great thread! Love all the modelling pics. I owned the half moon and was really amazed at how much the bag could take. Now am thinking of getting another to put in my bigger chanel so that i dun hve to keep changing wallets and this thread came in time. Thks.
kathy_ly, I am glad this thread came in time. I was totally using my off white WOC as my everyday wallet (very easily dirty). I so dislike changing wallet here and there. I was thinking if I increase the number of WOCs I owned, changing my wallet = changing my bag. Because a WOC is my wallet and my bag!

Great thread indeed! I have been wanting to own the half moon..unfortunately, have not been able to find a black one.
ilovemychanel, It is pretty hard to find the black one. If you find whoever has it, faster grab it already. I can confirm all Chanel boutiques in US does not have the black one already as Kiet has check the system for me.
Maybe Hirsh is getting the black one as I know currently their buyers are going Paris to get our Chanel wish list for us.

Double CC WOC in Beige Lambskin w/SHD $1575
023-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

037-1.jpg

038-2.jpg

pic taken w/no flash

027-2.jpg

030-2.jpg

034-3.jpg

035-2.jpg

Last edited:
Black Half Moon Washed Caviar WOC $1175
cwoc1.jpg

cwoc2.jpg

cwoc3.jpg

1. messenger style
2. shoulder (1 wrap around the flap)
3. shoulder (double chain)
4. pouch (triple chain)
5. clutch

Model's ETA: 5'5"/105
wocmod1.jpg

wocmod2.jpg

wocmod3.jpg

wocmod4.jpg

wocmod5.jpg

Fellow TPFer:
picture.php

I love this Blue color from 2009 and am still finding this
Double CC Blue Caviar WOC $1500:
pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

I am totally looking for this 2 Caviar WOC (the color are TDF!):
IMG00005-20090417-1241.jpg

I agree that we should have a WOC section in the REFERENCE library. It's really a prominant style with many types i.e. Reissue, half-moon, quilted flap, CC flap, camillia, etc. It doesn't really make sense to have to look everywhere for a WOC in the ref library.

Maybe MODS can reconsider making a WOC section??

P.S. it was nice to see my WOC above (purple reissue). My nail polish color looks good... gotta figure out what it was LOL

Also we can never miss miacillan out:
09A Embossed Camellia lambskin WOC in Mauve color

This color changes under different lightings.....it's such a yummy and subtle color...pinkish purple!!

Outdoor without flash...(this 1st picture is the closest to the true color of the WOC)
IMG_4388_copyright.jpg

IMG_4532_copyright.jpg

IMG_4528_copyright.jpg

Outdoor with under very strong sunlight without flash..
IMG_4530_copyright.jpg

Indoor without flash showing back of WOC...(oops...no back pockets for this WOC...too bad.)
IMG_4375_copyright.jpg

Indoor with flash...
IMG_4372_copyright.jpg

Inside of WOC...
IMG_4368_copyright.jpg

Inside is mostly in light purple satin lining, while one of the inside pockets is using a darker mauve color lambskin leather...
IMG_4370_copyright.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.