Cervo Shine Satchel in Nicciolo - BR4272

I love this bag! I am actually new to tpf and one of the reasons is because I love this bag so much and I was trying to see pics to decide if I should go bankrupt or not. I have gone to Neiman's twice now and the SA's are probably starting to wonder what my problem is. The color really stands out in person I must say.

No padlock luvprada - it is a pushlock. Very easy.
purseket.com
Love your push-lock! I just ordered the black and teak in this bag from the Prada boutique (they don't carry the color of your bag...too bad). Good thing is, they were on sale. How's your bag holding up? This will be my first Prada purchase...I'm usually an LV fanatic.
Any negatives about this bag?

These pics are better than the modeling shots I tried last night after too much wine. They still aren't perfect but you can still get the gist.:biggrin:
attachment.php
Oh my gosh, your bag is gorgeous! By the looks of your 2009 bag purchases, you have a very understanding husband. Mine is a bit...well, not too understanding of my love for designer bags.
Hope my teak and black are as beautiful. Since they were on sale, can't return them if I don't like them. So, I'm praying that I love them.

Oh my gosh, your bag is gorgeous! By the looks of your 2009 bag purchases, you have a very understanding husband. Mine is a bit...well, not too understanding of my love for designer bags.
Hope my teak and black are as beautiful. Since they were on sale, can't return them if I don't like them. So, I'm praying that I love them.

Texas_Mom - I think you will love these bags!!! I would have loved to grab a black one on sale but I have purchased a lot of black bags of late. I love the push lock, the flap satchel style and adore the leather. The one thing about cervo shine is that it is a soft leather and will show wear marks, giving the bag what I consider great character. Part of the reason that I chose the nicciolo was that I thought it would look kind of like how a saddle wears. This is definitely one of my favorite bags of all times. Can't wait to see your pictures once you get them!!!:biggrin:

Texas_Mom - I think you will love these bags!!! I would have loved to grab a black one on sale but I have purchased a lot of black bags of late. I love the push lock, the flap satchel style and adore the leather. The one thing about cervo shine is that it is a soft leather and will show wear marks, giving the bag what I consider great character. Part of the reason that I chose the nicciolo was that I thought it would look kind of like how a saddle wears. This is definitely one of my favorite bags of all times. Can't wait to see your pictures once you get them!!!:biggrin:
I've seen your collection...amazing!! I wanted the nicciolo for the same reasons you like it---I love that look too. Sadly, I was too late and they're all sold out. I have to order everything because I don't have a NM, Saks, or Nordstrom here locally. That may be a good thing or else I'd be spending my whole paychecks on handbags.

Bad News: Seems the Prada salesperson made an error...the black and gray are new stock and not on sale. They are trying to resolve the issue with their buyer and are holding my bags. I have a bad feeling....

Finally got around to posting my pics...I got the Cervo Shine Satchel BR4272 in Grey (Smoke) from Neiman Marcus. Here it is:

Attachments

• PRADA Satchel on Arm.jpg
    PRADA Satchel on Arm.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 107
  • PRADA Satchel on Countertop.jpg
    PRADA Satchel on Countertop.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 109