Date Code/ "MADE IN" Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for posting this!!! I've always wondered why there were so many diff first 2 letters .

Does anyone know if dependng on where it was made, affects its quality? I noticed a few times that people say they are looking for one that was made in France--but never understood why just France?

Thank you very much for posting this!!! I've always wondered why there were so many diff first 2 letters .

Does anyone know if dependng on where it was made, affects its quality? I noticed a few times that people say they are looking for one that was made in France--but never understood why just France?

Its just a personal preference thats all. It has nothing to do with quality. :flowers:

Lets try to update this by adding additional threads if you have something that is not on the list.:flowers:

SD = USA AND France Monogram canvas
amamxr, thanks for great information!
However, I'm confused now b/c I see some MC pochettes have date code SD:confused1: . From what you posted, SD is just for Mono. Sorry, I'm still a newbie :shame:

Its perfectly fine ask to questions we all have to learn . I am not sure about the Multi-Color Pochettes? before adding anything to the list we should probably ask Addy or Lee or John in the Authenticate Forum if they have ever seen MC with the SD date codes?
You want to ask them.. please do and post here what you find out ok?:yes:

hi all! i just bought the Damier Speedy 30 from the LV flagship store in paris ... but i am very worried about fakes. my date code says DU1016. According to the reference guide, I know DU is made in France but only for the France monogram canvas but what about the Damier? Thanks very much for your help!

hi all! i just bought the Damier Speedy 30 from the LV flagship store in paris ... but i am very worried about fakes. my date code says DU1016. According to the reference guide, I know DU is made in France but only for the France monogram canvas but what about the Damier? Thanks very much for your help!

This list is not set in stone and many more need to be added. Just like yours we now have to add DU- Damier Speedy's (purchased from Paris):yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.