Spring WaitList INFO Call Now......

Hi all...
There are two bags in the LVOE tote line. There is a satin one and a canvas one (according to my SA) so he thinks the canvas one will be $1600...because the earlier cruise line this year the large tote was the cotton/linen/canvas and was right around that price.

That white bag....he thinks that is actually a limited vernis thing. I'll try to find the other one I am talking about....it is actually all brown with some gold stuff all over it.

Ahhh sexy! Please find a picture if you can! THANKS!

OK...the white one previously shown he thinks is the limited vernis (no wait list yet).

See the brown one above it that has gold stuff on it? This is what I think he's talking about because he said it will be in gold and silver.

:shrugs: I think the SAs are just as confused as us LOL

Attachments

• louis_vuitton_handbags_2007.jpg
    louis_vuitton_handbags_2007.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 329
oooohhhhh I almost forgot. I didn't get much info because I don't like it.
The POLKA DOT bag is also taking people for the wait list....apparently not the same as the button bags.

OK...the white one previously shown he thinks is the limited vernis (no wait list yet).

See the brown one above it that has gold stuff on it? This is what I think he's talking about because he said it will be in gold and silver.

:shrugs: I think the SAs are just as confused as us LOL

MMMM That one is hot too... I just don't know what I want!

Ahhh heck Crystal...put yourself down for all of them LOL I may end up calling back to waitlist for the pochette in the patchwork. Lemme find a pic to show you all :smile:

:devil: I swear this forum!! LOL :roflmfao: I think the patchwork pouchette would be adorable and probably perfect for me. I think the denim patchwork speedy is a bit too messy looking for me.

This is the link for complete collections:
Louis Vuitton Spring 2007 Ready-to-Wear Collection on Style.com: Complete Collection

My fav is this one, anyone know the price for this?? at least the name of this??

00420m.jpg