Scared and frustrated about Miroir & eBay

I'm sorry that ebay hasn't been working for you, I hope it works out in the end. And, I apologize for the members who thought you were trying to sell bags, I thought it was clear that you were NOT trying to sell anything. Thanks for bringing up an interesting topic of discussion, let us know how you resolve it!

You can appeal, you got closed by Vero, which means they think the bag is fake, as someone mentioned scammers sometimes report real auctions to lessen the competition. Appeal the Vero ruling.

Hi - I have an authentic Chanel that has been pulled twice. Did you message eBay and ask how to resolve the problem? You need to fax them using the fax number they send back to you. Email messages have done nothing for me either time. When they pulled my item I faxed my receipts. When they pulled it a second time I faxed them again. The second pulling meant I couldn't list certain items of most designer brands so I faxed them *again*. Now I have permission to list again and they have removed my restrictions, but I am afraid to list the Chanel again in case eBay pulls it a third time and restricts my account to selling anything. I was also thinking of Craigslist but have the same worries you do. Once Christmas is over and I'm not worried about selling over the holiday season I may list the Chanel again and see what happens. Then if it somehow messes with my account I will have the slow period after Christmas to fix it.

They are definitely targeting LVs, Chanels, and Coach. I have sold YSL, Prada, Lambertson Truex, and some other brands in the meantime they do not get pulled, but the Coach and Chanel always do.

Sorry you got attacked here...ladies are quick to protect the board and sometimes the worst is always assumed. I have seen your ebay offers and always thought they were well written and trustworthy. I hope this works out for you. These bags are HOT and I would think you should have no problem selling them on craiglist... is it not possible to send them back?? (via mail so you would not have to take time off?) good luck and let us know how you make out!!

Thank you so much for this information, I am going to try to obtain the fax number as soon as possible. Thank you so much!

Hi - I have an authentic Chanel that has been pulled twice. Did you message eBay and ask how to resolve the problem? You need to fax them using the fax number they send back to you. Email messages have done nothing for me either time. When they pulled my item I faxed my receipts. When they pulled it a second time I faxed them again. The second pulling meant I couldn't list certain items of most designer brands so I faxed them *again*. Now I have permission to list again and they have removed my restrictions, but I am afraid to list the Chanel again in case eBay pulls it a third time and restricts my account to selling anything. I was also thinking of Craigslist but have the same worries you do. Once Christmas is over and I'm not worried about selling over the holiday season I may list the Chanel again and see what happens. Then if it somehow messes with my account I will have the slow period after Christmas to fix it.

They are definitely targeting LVs, Chanels, and Coach. I have sold YSL, Prada, Lambertson Truex, and some other brands in the meantime they do not get pulled, but the Coach and Chanel always do.

Apologies are not necessary. I know you guys have strict rules, which I agree with, in regards to the forum. Thank you for your understanding! :yes:

Sorry you got attacked here...ladies are quick to protect the board and sometimes the worst is always assumed. I have seen your ebay offers and always thought they were well written and trustworthy. I hope this works out for you. These bags are HOT and I would think you should have no problem selling them on craiglist... is it not possible to send them back?? (via mail so you would not have to take time off?) good luck and let us know how you make out!!

Ebay is cracking down on a lot of resellers. Don't take it personally. I know you say you can't take off work and I don't know where you live. I would go to the post office or get it delivered back to LV if you don't want it anymore and you can't sell it. i don't understand why you can't call a courier to pick it up since you are physically chained to your office for such long hours? There is a lot of blah blah blah going on. Return it if you can't sell it. Simple, no?

I am going to try and do it the post office way by tomorrow if nothing else works. I am also trying to resolve my eBay issues. I also posted on craigslist, hopefully things will work.

It's been a bad past 7 days for me, I scraped my new BMW 328xi coupe against a wall, crazy amount of hours at work plus drama at work, and then I lost a HERMES wallet. Now this whole problem with eBay, it really just isn't my week.

Ebay is cracking down on a lot of resellers. Don't take it personally. I know you say you can't take off work and I don't know where you live. I would go to the post office or get it delivered back to LV if you don't want it anymore and you can't sell it. i don't understand why you can't call a courier to pick it up since you are physically chained to your office for such long hours? There is a lot of blah blah blah going on. Return it if you can't sell it. Simple, no?

I remember seeing your listings as I was searching on eBay. I think the way you priced them led eBay to think they were either fake or you didn't actually have the items to sell. Now this is just my opinion but even I was a bit suspicious. You started your listings at WAY below retail (totally your choice, I know) and said things like "why pay more for pretty pictures" and stuff like that, which to me personally sounded kind of odd. I think if you used less "editorial wording" and just gave the facts straight you wouldn't have had a problem. Maybe you can try rewording it and see what happens?

Yeah, that sounds good. Thank you for the advice. However, I can't even post up auctions with the words Louis Vuitton in them anymore.

However, I really want to defend my decision about starting my auctions at 99 cents because I honestly believe, almost with a passion, that if you are going to pay MORE than retail for a hot bag, you still want to pay as little as possible. I just want to offer buyers a choice between a 99 cents NR auction (which is 90% all my auctions, Louis Vuitton or not), and an auction where the seller is trying to charge a 400% markup because they spent a lot of time and money taking professional photographs in a studio for the bag and then using expensive web design for their websites. Really, the costs of taking these pictures and the web design fee WILL reflect on your bag, and when it comes down to it, you get the same bag.

Hehe... btw, I really like your cat. It's a cutie!

I remember seeing your listings as I was searching on eBay. I think the way you priced them led eBay to think they were either fake or you didn't actually have the items to sell. Now this is just my opinion but even I was a bit suspicious. You started your listings at WAY below retail (totally your choice, I know) and said things like "why pay more for pretty pictures" and stuff like that, which to me personally sounded kind of odd. I think if you used less "editorial wording" and just gave the facts straight you wouldn't have had a problem. Maybe you can try rewording it and see what happens?

I saw that you also had 2 listings for Nintendo Wii systems. That's another high fraud area that eBay has been watching intently. Perhaps the combination of the two (LV and Wii) caused some red flags to go off.

And, just food for thought, but I really don't think threatening eBay with legal action is a good stratedy for ensuring your auctions don't get pulled.

And, just so I'm perfectly clear here...I'm not in anyway suggesting you're anything less than an absolutely ethical seller.

My point is the unfortunate combination of two high-fraud items (even though absolutely authentic) may have triggered warning bells at eBay and caused them to pull your auctions.

No, I understand and I thank you for your advice.

And, just so I'm perfectly clear here...I'm not in anyway suggesting you're anything less than an absolutely ethical seller.

My point is the unfortunate combination of two high-fraud items (even though absolutely authentic) may have triggered warning bells at eBay and caused them to pull your auctions.