Clueless: need your help

I think it's up to YOU if it will be a long term trend, if you're worried about what the fashion industry is saying, then you'll be changing bags constantly no matter what. If you think you'll get sick of it, then maybe not. If you really love it then go for it! Make it work for you... if you can rock the bag, it will never be out of style, KWIM?

My husband did not like my Guccis, and he despises my Chanel Cambon reporter. He really likes my BBags because they are elegant, yet not too flashy. He thinks they are kind of hippie chic, which would appeal to him because that's his era.

you know what i think that balenciaga bags appeal to A LOT of men. Both my dad and my boyfriend love my balenciagas....but they couldn't care less about my LV's....my boyfriend actually requests me to wear the balenciagas if im carrying something else....which i make fun of him for :love:

Interesting. My husband actually doesn't like anything with a logo, so that contributes to his Balenciaga preference. Also, he is always telling me that women carry bags for themselves and for other women -- not for men.

Here's THE BBAG (Twiggy in gris foncé)
PICT3396_580x435.jpg
I am debating on:

it's def a classic. it's been around for years and my love for this bag is growing stronger still.
about the tassels, i have a b bag from year '02 and the tassels still function.
mayny celebs like sienna miller even used her classique without the tassels and it still looks great.

Yep very nice!
I think they are classic in some ways but will be "out" sooner or later but I really don't care. If I feel it"s "too much" one day I will just take the tassles off for a while...

you know what i think that balenciaga bags appeal to A LOT of men. Both my dad and my boyfriend love my balenciagas....but they couldn't care less about my LV's....my boyfriend actually requests me to wear the balenciagas if im carrying something else....which i make fun of him for :love:

same here! :yes:
when i had a quarrel with my bf and i moved out, on one of teh conversations on how we missed each other is how he missed my b bags spreading in his apartment and the smell of it :roflmfao: it cracked me to laugh.