Price of satin clutches?

Oct 10, 2006
Hi LVers... I wandered over here from Balenciaga-land and was wondering what the price is on the logo satin clutches from this season, and what colors they come in besides murakami and the traditional brown. thanks!!!

where can I find pics of both the black and silver evening clutches? Does anyone have one of there own, or is there a thread I can go through? Sorry for all the questions!!

Just make sure you purchase the bag in person. I bought the brown satin clutch (definately the most attractive) from elux and the thing would NOT open! It was insane! I had to send it back. It was such a waste! :sad:

Just make sure you purchase the bag in person. I bought the brown satin clutch (definately the most attractive) from elux and the thing would NOT open! It was insane! I had to send it back. It was such a waste! :sad:

Okay, thanks for letting me know! I am going to LV in SF on Saturday to reward myself for finishing finals :yahoo::yahoo:

ya know. i think this bag is just for decorational purposes... i dont get it though... they should make the bags a little more versatile if they want them to sell. most people have trouble with the bags opening...