Can one of my New York friens help me?

funny, i was looking for that on the site the other day and there was no mention of red, but i absolutely remember seeing it on the site a while back when fesdu and i were talking about it. i'm glad you located it here, and glad someone is helping you. NYers are actually just about the nicest, most helpful people anywhere, unless you're walking slowly in front of them on the sidewalk.
tourists must really piss them off then, huh?:P

tourists must really piss them off then, huh?:P

welllll, seeee, you gotta understand, if you need directions, ask anyone and you'll get help, but then hesitate at the curb when there are clearly no cars coming and that same person might give you a shove into the road accompanied with "i said 2 blocks west, now MOVE!"

welllll, seeee, you gotta understand, if you need directions, ask anyone and you'll get help, but then hesitate at the curb when there are clearly no cars coming and that same person might give you a shove into the road accompanied with "i said 2 blocks west, now MOVE!"

So true!

Is this just a NYC thing? What about all you other city dwellers?

btw, congrats on finding a fellow tpfer to help you get the scarf. I can't wait to see pics of it.

Guess what I just received in the mail?????

my INCREDIBLY generous friend, DQ, has sent me my Rooftops scarf!! Just in time for Christmas!!!! It is as beautiful as i imagined it would be, and so is the lovely DQ!

Can't thank You enough, E, for being my personal shopper - you are a GEM beyond words! It actually makes me very emotional to think there is a wonderful friend on the other side of the world (that I have never met, beyond this forum) who was so very happy to help me out, no questions asked!! You're a DOLL!

XXX.

Pics tomorrow....