Can one of my New York friens help me?

Hermes friendship. Priceless. And does it matter that we all haven't met. Can't wait for this story to unfold. How exciting! :happydance:

K, how on earth did you locate something across the globe!

But don't you feel like we have met? We know each other so well!!

I can't wait untl I get the chance (if I do) to meet my friends from here!

So exciting...I wonder which one? And so sweet...you ladies are all wonderful! :yahoo:
Which scarf or which tPF'er??

Well, it's the wonderful DQ :heart: and her SA helping me out, and the scarf, well, it's the Les Toits de Paris in red - from the Advertisement.....apparently it's hard to come by because it was in the Ad, and here they told me it was made especially for the Ad and was unavailable (what do THEY know?).

YESSS!!!!!! isn't it great how we help each other out?????? I love this place..................CONGRATULATIONS, GF and yaaayyyyy DQ!!!!!!!!!!

Which scarf or which tPF'er??

Well, it's the wonderful DQ :heart: and her SA helping me out, and the scarf, well, it's the Les Toits de Paris in red - from the Advertisement.....apparently it's hard to come by because it was in the Ad, and here they told me it was made especially for the Ad and was unavailable (what do THEY know?).

That's a gorgeous scarf!!! I have that ad framed and put it next to the window in my dressing room (how pathetic lol!!!) I have the burgundy/purple colorway but the red is FABULOUS!!!!

WOOHOO! Glad you got your hands on the scarf GF! Dressage Queen rocks! She knew I was on the hunt for Turandot and alerted me to some that I was looking for! She's the best! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

funny, i was looking for that on the site the other day and there was no mention of red, but i absolutely remember seeing it on the site a while back when fesdu and i were talking about it. i'm glad you located it here, and glad someone is helping you. NYers are actually just about the nicest, most helpful people anywhere, unless you're walking slowly in front of them on the sidewalk.