Where can I find real gucci bags?!

guccilover14

Dec 11, 2006
Hi all! I just joined this site hoping to find out some websites or names of some people on ebay who sell REAL gucci bags! I have around 4 gucci bags but now that I am a struggling college student I would like to purchase a new gucci bag that is AUTHENTIC from a website. The only problem is that I am not sure of which websites have authentic bags! Can someone PLEASE give me a list of websites selling real gucci bags?! THANKS!! :yes:

gucci lover
Your best bet, IMO is to buy from Gucci.com. That's what I did recently and the service is excellent, the shipping is unbelievably speedy plus great customer support.
If you go to the site, you'll see very detailed photos and descriptions of the items, from scarves to wallets to every typ of handbag including the new cruise collection.
The best part is that you are assured that you have made an authentic purchase.

I ordered a tote Sunday night and received it Tuesday without any special extra shipping instructions. The bag was beautifully packaged with all accompanying paperwork, of course. I saw the exact same bag on the saks site for the exact same price. There are no bargains there, as far as I could see.

Sure, you may be able to find a bargain on eBay but it is really shark-infested waters on eBay these days and there is no guarantee of an authentic Gucci item and little recourse if you find yourself with one.

That's my two cents, good luck!! :yes:

Hi all! I just joined this site hoping to find out some websites or names of some people on ebay who sell REAL gucci bags! I have around 4 gucci bags but now that I am a struggling college student I would like to purchase a new gucci bag that is AUTHENTIC from a website. The only problem is that I am not sure of which websites have authentic bags! Can someone PLEASE give me a list of websites selling real gucci bags?! THANKS!! :yes:

Gucci.com. Very good customer service and fast shipping. They have all the sizes and colors, and complete collection of Gucci bags. I just bought my Gucci Pelham small size. You can't find the small size Pelham in any department store that sells Gucci, and as always, it's a good buying experience at Gucci.com.

If you are looking to buy from a consignment shop - check out [**NO ADVERTISING LINKS PLEASE...I***o.1 for authentic designer brands, new used and vintage. Hermes, Chanel, Vuitton, Prada, Bag[/url] out of Sweeden - they carry some Gucci at times, plus many other brands - LV, Hermes, etc...