Family Photos

Thanks for sharing, ehemelay!!! You've been getting so many great bags lately that I've been curious to see what's in your collection - so I love these pics! What a great Bbag family you've got. I think your Cafe City and your Aqua GGH City are my favourites - but it's hard to pick from so many gorgy bags!

I love your collection! Such a great variety of colors and styles!:tup:
Just a question: why dont you own anything in Work size??:rolleyes:

Jerevka-

Even though I'm short, I think that the Work style models fairly well on my frame...the problem is that I don't carry much around with me on a daily basis, so even the Part Time and Day styles have a bit too much interior room for my everyday needs. I love the look of the Work, but I hate the idea of digging around in that vast space to find what I'm looking for.

I attached a photo of my Aquamarine City from today...all I carry is a wallet, MU clutch, sunnies and my CPs (perfect storage compartments for the Blackberry and iPhone). I like that everything has a place, doesn't shift around, and I can grab for what I need without having to actually look down.

You can see from the modeling photos, though, that because my Cities are usually well-stocked they tend not to slouch as prettily as everyone else's. Maybe I'll have to invest in a Work afterall....:nogood:

Attachments

• aqua inside.JPG
    aqua inside.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 34
  • aqua close.JPG
    aqua close.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 36
  • aqua stand.JPG
    aqua stand.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I am snowed in today and, after doing laundry and re-arranging my office, completely bored. I decided to condition all of my bags and take an updated family photo.

Yikes! I bought way more than I remembered in 2009. I did let go of two bags, an Aquamarine GGH City and an Automne CGH City. After some consideration, I realized that I didn't use those bags as often because I am generally less enthusiastic about GH on Cities. (Did keep the Plomb SGH City, though, because I like the edgy look of that one!)

I get the most use out of my Courier (carry every day as a computer bag for work) and my Black RH City. But I really love having a variety of styles and colors....and I hope to get a ton of use out of the moto jacket!!!

Here it is :love::blush::love:

Everything:
Balfamily.jpg

Khaki moto jacket, '08 Black Money Wallet, '08 Black Courier, '09 Sanguine CP, '09 Praline CP, '05 Bordeaux Shoulder and '07 Anthracite Shoulder:
Jacketandaccessories.jpg

Handbag colors - '09 Black, '07 Plomb, '09 Galet, '08 Sapphire, '06 Rouille, '09 Sanguine, '09 Officier, '07 Aquamarine, '08 Bubblegum, '07 Vert Fonce, '07 Cafe, '07 Mastic and '06 Sapin:
Bbags.jpg