OKay seriously this is it for the year...

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
We had the Christmas party last night! Awesome time. My new avatar photo is from it! LOL Anyway, it was at the Westin Galleria so we stayed overnight there and I went ahead and took my SA's gift to her and purchased a monogram shawl in black as I can't go into the store and come out empty handed. It's lovely! OKay so I have this and my silver speedy and my monogram sweet pendant in the mail and that's IT for the rest of the year. We can begin again after the holiday's! LOL

OMG for anyone interested they had the most incredible bikini's in silver and black but none of then would come close to fitting my boobies unfortunately! :sad:

I am too hung over to model so here is pictures of my son with my shawl instead! LOL

Attachments

• shawl.JPG
    shawl.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 487
  • shawlupclose.JPG
    shawlupclose.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 428
You're blonde again! I think I like you better as a blonde, fits more with your personality, although the dark hair was sexy too!

Your son is so cute.... great purchases too!

I love the shawl and theres allways next year to get more LV. I love your Avatar, your beautiful !

Love the shawl! You look very beautiful, Crystal! Seriously. Very stunning.

THANKS!! I worked on my make-up for quite a while and I typically throw it on so I appreciate the complements!:shame:

LOL I just looked back at the picture of my son and I am cracking up. He is seriously cheesing for the camera! LOL :roflmfao: