Fav scarves?

THIS could be interesting if we post the scarves we're looking for........

For me (so far)...

"Paperoles" in Black/Gold,
"Persepolis"
"Galop Volant"
"Le Songe De Poliphile"

D - I'm calling my scarf SA tomorrow - shall ask about those for you - are they all older ones?

OK: I'm after

Rencontre Oceane - all colourways (yes, I have 8, but I'd like more.......)
Le Fleuve Sacre - Beige
Les Toits de Paris - red colourway (like the advertisement)

GF.....did you see that Recontre Oceane on eBay that sold for an astronimical amount like $900.00????? Couldn't believe it.....

..um.......that wasn't YOU....was it?????

I was the high bidder for a while....up to almost $400, then it went CRAZEEE in the last few seconds (of COURSE I was bidding on it, D!!)
I have this colourway, but I would like a mint one, and the one I have has a slight pull in the silk......but I wasn't prepared to pay $900 for a scarf I already own! LOL!

HH Which ones would you love to have if you could?

oh you're so sweet to ask. aiy. i can't get the hermes site to work right now. it's the one with the hat box in the center and the hats/bonnets sprinkled all over with a woman in each corner trying them on. in Red. but i have a weakness when it comes to ... all things, and scarves are no different. i focus on some small detail instead of seeing the big picture. so i am not sure that this particular pattern is the prettiest of them all when folded/in use, but i just love the design of that scarf, looking at it.

HH - that is a GORGEOUS scarf.....hatboxes! My SA wanted me to get it because I'm a milliner, but there wasn't a color that appealed at the time.......you know, your store would more than likely do an exchange, but DH might be sad if you did that.....
I have a scarf that makes me look positively ILL, so I only tie it to my bags, or wear it as a belt........?

OOOOO How could I not mention Kachinas as one of my favs? Have it in plisse and a shawl. That is one really great pattern and it looks good in all colorways! Darn I don't think I have a pic to post.