If Your Kelly Or Birkin Could Talk What Would It Say???

Nom De Plume

Nov 21, 2006
I think my KELLY would say: "Please undo my straps before you reach inside and don't put so much in my inner pocket.":sad:

I think my BIRKIN would say: "I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and bright! And I pity any girl who isn't me tonight!":smile:

They would say, "We would like some company, dear. Not that we have a say or anything, but if it were up to us, we would send you to the Hermes store to bring us back some neighbors, more inhabitants of big orange boxes. Oh and while you're at it, some diversity, please...we think some blue jean or orange would make things more interesting around here."

Of course, they would express this in French, where it would sound not nearly as polite.

gracie, i've got nothing but time. :crybaby:
my, ahem, patience, will make me a tremendously greedy, er, grateful customer when the time comes. if i could pick one now, it would be fjord 25 or 28 in black or raisin. when the time finally comes, i'm betting i won't give 2 figs if it's rainbow-striped straw.
hopefully, dh will hold me up (i might need support by then, brittle bones, etc... gee, i hope dh is still around (dark)) and help me stick to black, raisin or rouge h, in a textured but sturdy leather (love that masculine constrast), and gold hw.