Filthy bag, seller not responding

Technically it would be wrong not to return the bag to the seller. I would not touch the bag. Send the bag back the same way it came. If it can go first class, send it that way (13 ounces or less).

Or at least send her a message via ebay asking her if she wants it back.

Last edited:
Technically it would be wrong not to return the bag to the seller. I would not touch the bag. Send the bag back the same way it came. If it can go first class, send it that way (13 ounces or less).

Or at least send her a message via ebay asking her if she wants it back.

I asked Ebay if I needed to send the bag back and the CSA said no. If the seller didn't respond to any of my email messages before now and to Ebay, why do you think that she would respond now???

I think it is uncharted waters. Ebay's dispute process. Someone is going to challenge their process and win. You could stuff it in an envelope like she did and send it back first class mail with DC.

Just got a full refund from Ebay via Paypal. Case was closed in my favor because the seller has not responded. They didn't ask for the bag back. I'm headed off to leave neg feedback.

This is what I left:

Bag was filthy, seller did not respond at all. Cased closed by Ebay and refunded.

Toonces I'm so glad to hear you won your case hands down with Paypal!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: The feedback you left is very well worded, sums up the bad transaction perfectly and really serves as a good warning to future buyers.

Toonces I'm so glad to hear you won your case hands down with Paypal!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: The feedback you left is very well worded, sums up the bad transaction perfectly and really serves as a good warning to future buyers.

Yippee, good for you and the seller who sold and sent a FILTHY

bag shame on them.. glad that you left negative feedback

this selller needs to pay attention and not think they can ship

an item is this condition and a buyer is just going to accept it

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I was reading some posts on ebay's T&S Board and it looks like, at times, eBay refunds the buyer without taking money out of the seller's account. Therefore you would not be expected to return the item unless eBay tells you to.

I was reading some posts on ebay's T&S Board and it looks like, at times, eBay refunds the buyer without taking money out of the seller's account. Therefore you would not be expected to return the item unless eBay tells you to.

Interesting.....I still can't believe that the seller never responded AT ALL. Not even to the neg. Oh well.

Just a FYI, I took the bag to Coach to see about repairs, and they told me it was a sealant issue, and sorry Charlie. So I guess that I took the correct path doing the SNAD claim.

You certainly did the right thing by filing a SNAD in this case, Toonces!!! Having to repair a bag always concerns me because sometimes it just can't be done...or done properly.

I asked Ebay if I needed to send the bag back and the CSA said no. If the seller didn't respond to any of my email messages before now and to Ebay, why do you think that she would respond now???

If that's what they told you then I wouldn't worry about sending it back! Too bad it can't be repaired but you're right, you did the right thing by filing the SNAD for full refund instead of partial.

Linda