How Could We Forget "New York" From The Flavor Of Love ..Well.

Jan 23, 2006
ny2.jpg
ny1.jpg

Oh dear. Here are the official press photos for "I Love New York," one of VH1's most anticipated upcoming reality shows. It premieres January 8 at 9 PM, make sure not to miss it cuz it's going to be a whole mess of fun. I can't wait to see who New York's new love turns out to be! Can anyone ever replace that stinky Flav in her heart? One thing is for sure, the dude better be faaaaabulaaassss!

New York is getting her own show....wow lol, I bet Deelishus is maybe starting to wish that she could of lost so she could get her own show because come on she can't really love Flava Flav can she?

Loved New York. She was crazy but she made that show hot. Her arguments, fights, tears over Flava Flav and lies were just brilliant.

Will they show this new show in the UK?

lol, funny picture of her and her mom in the back. i saw NY recently on the wendy williams experiment and her new boobs, :yucky: they were huge, it doesn't look right at all.

Did anyone watch the Flava of Love 2 reunion show? New York was on the stage (her real name is Tiffany, by the way. Not that i have anything against the name Tiffany, but did anyone else kind of figured that was her name?)

She was sitting all prim and proper on the stage, calling everyone else fake, but as soon as someone even came close to touching her, her street fighter side came out!

Check out the wallpaper! Between this show and The Sopranos coming to A&E, I might make it through this winter-I just cannot imagine what kind of guy would want anything to do with NY-I guess we'll find out!