Ink City at NM

jag

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Just got off the phone wiht my SA, Lisa Hamlin, and she has an Ink City available for $1195. It was a return, but it is in pristine condition- no flaws.

Call her at (248) 635-8442 if you are interested.

OK, so that one of you has first dibs- I called Lisa and told her to put in on hold under my name. Just call her and tell her that you want the ink city on hold for Jill! Good luck!!!

Its gone and I couldnt get a hold of Nanaz (she's at work) but I talked to Lisa (VERY sweet!) and she is gonna see what she can find for us in Ink and call me on Monday. I missed it by 5 minutes Lisa said. I wanted to buy it and then see if my bestest friend nanaz wanted it. Since she wants one more than I do (I'm kinda waiting for Marine) oh well.

Thank you sooo much jag! It was great talking to a NICE SA for a change.

OMG! I wonder who got it! Must have been a PF'er because Lisa put it on hold for me. And yes, Lisa is the best SA in the world! I hope she finds one for you and Nanaz, Donna!!!!

Oh man, I can't believe I missed this! Funny thing is I spoke to Lisa Hamlin at 8:00 this morning (her call actually woke me up, so I hope I didn't say anything stupid). Another bag I was interested in came in, but I passed. I absolutely would have JUMPED on the ink city if I had known. I guess it wasn't meant to be...sigh...

:hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :crybaby: :crybaby: OH NO, i just got home and saw this thread. I am almost in tears every one. Thank you so much for letting me know (jag, Deco, Zac and Donna) but who got it so fast? Why can't i get lucky in buying an Ink City?:cursing: I have been working at NM every weekend and darn it i missed this one too. :cursing: Thanks every one for looking out for me. I guess i have to keep waiting. :shrugs: