Tori Spelling

I saw no true designer clothes for sale that she would of paid alot of money for.
How many people who come from a family of billionaires have gargage sales? Don't compare apples to oranges.
"To those whom much is given, much is expected."

I personally don' think it is fair to judge her on a different level just because of who she is and how much money she has. I read in the past before that she put up quite a huge collection of her designer stuff up for auction on ebay with proceeds going to charity. She may prefer to give in another way like volunteering her time vs giving in a material way. Just cos she comes from money, she has the right to decide what she wants to do with her stuff.

Cos of this "she is so rich thus....." mentality I feel sorry for the wealthy cos it seems as if having money mean you have to give up your right to think and feel a certain way. I give you an example of one of my friends who make alot of money and many people expect him to foot the bill on things and stuff just cos he makes XXX of money. If he doesn't some horrible friends label him cheap but I think it is so unfair cos if he has 30 friends and all 30 friends have the mentality that he should be generous with all of them just cos he makes good money, he will end up poorer than everyone.

RUMOR: Tori Spelling is having a boy?

In Touch is reporting that actress Tori Spelling is expecting a baby boy with her husband, actor Dean McDermott. A friend says, "She's overjoyed that she's having a boy." The couple found out the sex in mid-November, but have not shared it publically.
Tori's due date in is March. If she does in fact have a boy, the former 90210 star has said she would love to honor her late father, TV super producer Aaron Spelling, and give her son his name for a middle name.
Source: In Touch, Dec. 11th, pg. 32

I like to think that someone with an even greater need for funds than Tori will snap up that used lip gloss and resell it on eBay to someone whose bank balance and admiration for the wealthy actress are higher than their hygiene standards.

I read that she only got $800,000.00 from her father. But that she was doing good from the money she got paid for VH1's NoTORIous. And her husband made $75,000 an episode or for a movie.

i completely agree don't judge people because of their background. I think she reserves the right to be like any normal person to have a garage sales to get rid of things she doesnt need, get some money and yea move on with her life.

I mean come on, give the girl a break. So what she is a star and doing this may seem so called 'classless' to some people but umm I think she deserves to like any normal person. She has been through alot of drama with her family life and it nice to see her happy and bit open to the public.

Good for her!

Rich people have yard sales all the time! There is nothing wrong with that. I've been to quite a few yard sales in Beverly Hills myself and got some GREAT stuff!

I was in LA this past summer and stopped in Brentwood at a yard sale. We picked up some wonderful, like new DVDs for a dollar each!

People LOVE yard sales. Many don't understand that it's a culture. There are some people like myself and my hubby who are "hunters". We love seeing what other people have to offer and we love a bargain as well!

i completely agree don't judge people because of their background. I think she reserves the right to be like any normal person to have a garage sales to get rid of things she doesnt need, get some money and yea move on with her life.

I mean come on, give the girl a break. So what she is a star and doing this may seem so called 'classless' to some people but umm I think she deserves to like any normal person. She has been through alot of drama with her family life and it nice to see her happy and bit open to the public.

I totally agree:yes: