my three new chanels..but....

You should return the one with any second thoughts. If the bowler is already small for you, I would guest the cruise (timeless collection) is even smaller right. BTW, I like the timeless cruise in patent. I saw one in white. There is even a dark navy too.

the one i got is in the medium....but for me it was small..but there was even a smaller size..is this what you mean?? below is the link....got this from the reference chanel library from from Maxter (catalogs, lookbooks, mags..) #47

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=98267&d=1164832314

Is that considered a medium? The one I tried was very roomy (probably because it was so wide!) and certainly a good size for someone like me who loves a big bag.

I still have a few days to think about it... it struck me as a work bag because it kind of has the look of a briefcase.

straps length 56cm/22 inches

dimensions of bag :
length 26.5cm/10.5 inches
width 14 cm/5.5 inches
height 19.5 cm/7.5 inches

here are the pics of the insides

Thank you for the dimensions and interior pictures. Good choice keeping it! I am on the waitlist for the same medium size, should be here anytime soon, right? (I hope so)

Is that considered a medium? The one I tried was very roomy (probably because it was so wide!) and certainly a good size for someone like me who loves a big bag.

I still have a few days to think about it... it struck me as a work bag because it kind of has the look of a briefcase.

yes i think it the medium. my SA showed me the bigger size which was very roomy like what you described...

thanks Kimbo79...i decided to keep it now as i manage to persuade my DH to buy me another one in the next collection....:yahoo:

thanks everyone for their opinion...
;)

Lucky you!!! I am going to be making a trip to London next year and I see that you are in England. Did you buy your bag in London? I was wondering about the variety of bags etc in the stores. Are there many Chanel boutiques and department stores that carry the line? I know exactly what I want next but I have no idea what's available in stores as I haven't been into a Chanel in over a year. Unfortunately, there are no boutiques close to where I live :hysteric: Sorry for the million questions!

Lucky you!!! I am going to be making a trip to London next year and I see that you are in England. Did you buy your bag in London? I was wondering about the variety of bags etc in the stores. Are there many Chanel boutiques and department stores that carry the line? I know exactly what I want next but I have no idea what's available in stores as I haven't been into a Chanel in over a year. Unfortunately, there are no boutiques close to where I live :hysteric: Sorry for the million questions!

Hi Kimbo...yes i bought mine in london at selfriges....there are quite a few chanel boutiques in london..at Sloane street, old bond street and some in department stores in selfrigdes, harrods...i think all of this stores do still have this line but not sure now as it goes quickly..everyone shopping mad now...