What Shampoo do you use?

Moody

Jan 7, 2007
Ive been using Matrix Sleek look shampoo , and conditioner. It was great at first but, after 3 months or so it was drying me out. Dried my face to dandruff on my head. Worst ever.

What are you using?

Last edited:
L'oreal Everpure. Since using a sulfate free shampoo, my dry scalp/dandruff went away, my hair is softer and my color doesn't fade.

I never realized how all of my hair ailments were coming from sulfates until I switch to a shampoo that didn't have any.

Reactions: hayya.jk
I swap between L'Oreal Everpure (the moisture one) and Biolage hydrating shampoo and conditioning balm. My hair is very coarse and thick, tends to be dry, and I heat style and color it. Yes I have problems. :lol:

I really like Everpure for a drugstore 'poo. It smells nice and I never had problems with it drying me out. I didn't notice that it held my color any longer than anything else, though.

Ive been using Matrix Sleek look shampoo , and conditioner. It was great at first but, after 3 months or so it was drying me out. Dried my face to dandruff on my head. Worst ever.

What are you using?

you know I had the same thing happen to me when I used the Matrix Sleek shampoo and I have never thought it was the shampoo that caused me dandruff and dry, itchy scalp...a year later, I still cannot get rid of it :crybaby:
so it is the shampoo...oh my god... the same thing happened to me too...it was effective at first and then about 3 months later dried out my hair and ruined it. I wonder what's in the shampoo that caused all this damage...

bed head - comfort food! It smells great and you can get the liters for fairly cheap with an Ulta coupon. It has honey and oatmeal so it helps the moisture balance. I also use Redken Real Control Intensive Therapy for a deep conditioner.
I work at a salon and still use Bed Head, I just think this is some of the best stuff other than Redken Blonde Glam when I am a blonde :smile:

I used to use Ojon which was really nourishing but switched to Finesse, my hair is really well behaved and strangely, shampoo makes no difference. I get the same results with almost every shampoo except Pantene, lol. That dried my hair out.

How do you girls wash your hair? Do you tip it back or tip it forward under the shower? My hair is really long so I tip it forward, if I tip it back it gets really heavy when wet so I end up with a neck pain the next day.