Sweet Monogram Hair Clips

stefania

la vie en rose
Sep 10, 2006
Does anyone have these? They are $230 on elux now. Are they more like a clip, barrette, or bobby pin on the back?

swwetmonoyd0.png

These are so cute! If I used hair clips, I would buy them. I never got a chance to look at them in person...so can't tell ya if they're clips or bobby pins.

I ordered the necklace a few days ago....but it's a shame elux doesn't have the earrings :crybaby:I already have a set, but I want another so that the earrings can be paired together!

These are so cute! If I used hair clips, I would buy them. I never got a chance to look at them in person...so can't tell ya if they're clips or bobby pins.

I ordered the necklace a few days ago....but it's a shame elux doesn't have the earrings :crybaby:I already have a set, but I want another so that the earrings can be paired together!

Did you recieve your necklace yet? What kinda of chain did you put it on?

LOVE hair clips, would wear those all the time and would have them for years and years!!! I keep my barettes for many many years, those are great! Thx!

Did you recieve your necklace yet? What kinda of chain did you put it on?

Not yet. My ordered just shipped yesterday...expected to arrive next Wednesday. Can't wait! :yahoo: I think it looks pretty nice on the turquoise rope (very cutesy and fun) but it'd also be nice with a golden chain for those more formal outfits :P

Not yet. My ordered just shipped yesterday...expected to arrive next Wednesday. Can't wait! :yahoo: I think it looks pretty nice on the turquoise rope (very cutesy and fun) but it'd also be nice with a golden chain for those more formal outfits :P

I went ahead and ordered it. It's too cute for that price! :yes: