BNY UPDATE on Box style still available

I just called about the Olive, as I'm looking for a little somethin' in 05 Dark Olive, but the woman I spoke to said it was not really olive but a color they called Sage (she looked it up). But I don't see a Sage on the 05 swatch boards.

Anyone have an idea what she's talking about? Does she mean Dolma?

A Dolma box? :graucho: Yum. Ask for Daphne, she is the one that went and checked to see what they had. Apparently she was specific about the olive but not sure what the other green was.

I'm just going to have to go down tomorrow afternoon and see what they have...talking to different people at BalNY seems to yield different results (it's so NOT supposed to be that way!) but if I go in say "I want to see ALL your Boxes" they should be able to comply.

Mocean, I think you're right...it looked like Origan, then there was a Forest and an Emerald, i believe...the only green I'm looking for is the 05 Dark Olive, though, so I passed.

The Cornflower box was lovely...but I'm not a blue girl. Actually, I loved the Greige, but I'm afraid to get something so light...darker colors are better for me.