Vuitton Paris only amex?

pucci_mama

Dec 20, 2005
So, here is the deal.

I live in the UK. and have been calling around for this item i want to get my sister for Christmas, i found it in Paris, but they don't accept VISA?? ONLY AMEX? Is this really so?

I asked if I could have the item shipped and he said.. that' going to be a problem, only AMEX!

Has anyone paid with Visa and still had an item shipped? Do they do wire transfer or anything else? I have just aplied for an amex now, but I'm scared it's going to take too long time. the store is Champs-Elysees.

:crybaby:

So, here is the deal.

I live in the UK. and have been calling around for this item i want to get my sister for Christmas, i found it in Paris, but they don't accept VISA?? ONLY AMEX? Is this really so?

I asked if I could have the item shipped and he said.. that' going to be a problem, only AMEX!

Has anyone paid with Visa and still had an item shipped? Do they do wire transfer or anything else? I have just aplied for an amex now, but I'm scared it's going to take too long time. the store is Champs-Elysees.

:crybaby:

funny how its the UK, and its only allowing AMERICAN express.

At least you're able to shop with an Amex. I'm in the U.S. and want an item that only that store has and they will not take any CC from me. When one can't spend their money with a store one, speaking of myself, really needs to rethink patronizing said store. I'm having a problem with not being able to purchase something that I want from LV.... Sorry for the rant....

how very bizarre. visa is so widely used I can't believe they say they only take amex. i've heard of amex not being accepted by businesses but not the other way around.