Dior lady zip-around wallet

Love Midori

Rainbow
Apr 18, 2008
Hello! I'm new here and new to Dior!

I saw this on elux but they don't have the white one~ Searched around and found it on neimanmarcus.com! :yahoo:

It's $520, is it worth the money?? What do you ladies think?

dior01.jpg

dior02.jpg

Love the white! So pretty!!!!! :love:

honestly...i think that the price is not bad BUT its white and if you use it really as a wallet and not as a clutch babysitted all the time, then it will be dirty and looking much worse in no time. Its beautiful, but too delicate for everyday use. JMHO :flowers:

I love the white!! It really depends if you have the patience to baby your wallet. I purchased an LV wallet in a pearl colour but was so paranoid. I ended up returning it 'cause it wasn't cheap. I must admit the white is super nice.. but black is nice too!

:Push:
Argh~
I can imagine how it looks after it's not so white anymore...

Hmm...
If they have red one I'll definitely get it..
But not the black though :s

Thank you everyone for the opinions!!
:heart::heart:

Compare the price with LV and Chanel I think the price is reasonable for all leather wallet.

I think it looks beautiful in white but if you will use it as a daily basis you should get the black one. For me I don't care about the color I always pick what looks best in my thought but I rotate my wallet quite often.

I'm planning to get a lady dior wallet soon but I just need to be sure it won't have new styles coming out soon. Also which is the classic piece to get? I'm thinking of the long slim black one. hehe:P

I think new colours are added by season, and there are added new models along the way - but the cannage pattern is a classic as is the over all style of the long wallet, so that will be repeated every season :biggrin:

I got a black zip-around wallet a month ago in Paris - love it! Mine has gold metal zipper pulls instead of the leather pulls I see on the Dior website, maybe because it is a newer model (?). They had them in a lot of different colours, in patent and also the Rendez-vous model with the chain - also gorgeous!