Don't you wish...

broken.bones

ew, vanity.
Aug 18, 2006
so, uh...what are the chances that i'll meet lindsay lohan, nicole richie, or paris hilton and tell them i'd do anything for a balenciaga city bag and they'd say, "here, have this one, i have like, many."

wow.

never.

i'm sorry guys, i just had to vent. i really, really, really want this bag and i went to saks a few weeks ago only to see like, 2 of them!!

i nearly CRIED.

i'm happy for those of you with one...or 3...or 5...or 10.:cursing:

really, I AM.:crybaby: :crybaby:

...your time will come. When you're able to go to a shop after having saved up for quite a while the feeling of joy and achivement makes the bag even more special. :yes: Don't get discouraged!

...your time will come. When you're able to go to a shop after having saved up for quite a while the feeling of joy and achivement makes the bag even more special. :yes: Don't get discouraged!

I agree. I've wanted a Balenciaga for about 4 years and I finally got one 2 weeks ago and I'm about to get my 2nd next week:yahoo:

Your time will come:yes:

Oh sweetie!!! Your time will come! I doubt it will make you feel better, but I am 34 years old. Although I had a few nice Coach bags, I did not start buying the really pricey purses until last year. In a few years when you build up a beautiful collection, you will look back on now and laugh. Okay, maybe that is not true but I am trying to make you feel better. :smile:

Oh sweetie!!! Your time will come! I doubt it will make you feel better, but I am 34 years old. Although I had a few nice Coach bags, I did not start buying the really pricey purses until last year. In a few years when you build up a beautiful collection, you will look back on now and laugh. Okay, maybe that is not true but I am trying to make you feel better. :smile:
your collection is quite beautiful becca:yes: I love looking at your aviatar

thank you guys so much! getting on ebay and just 'looking' has become a major habit with me. all these replies are really making feel better, really. i suppose it is a tad soon to want a pricey bag at a young age...

fashion is fashion at any age.