Does a 30cm veau swift birkin slouch? How much?

Hi, I think it slouches less than clemence, I would say about 50% less, :yes: but it is kind of soft and "squishy" so if the bag is more than half full, the sides flare out like batwings!:nuts: :wlae:
I think it is a beautiful leather and I love it,:P but if you do not loke the sides to "flare" you may always have to close the straps.

I totally agree to this. I've only had mine for one month but it hasn't slouched that much. It's buttery soft and when not full, you get "batwings" :yes:

Trama, congratulations on your order! I'm sure you'll love it as much as I love my 30 birkin in swift!

Here's a pic of it now, after over a month of almost daily use - and being stuffed in a suitcase, and knocking about on trains and planes and automobiles. I carry a lot of gear in my bags, so I can tell you that the 30 birkin in swift holds up very well. Here she is with nothing inside, just to give you an idea of how she stands on her own:

30swiftbirkin.jpg

For comparison, here is my 32 black box HAC, used just as much (although without the trauma of international travel behind her):

32boxHAC.jpg

And here they both are. The 30 swift holds up extremely well, so no worries!

2006.jpg

HTH!

:drool: :drool: Beautiful !!!
Thank you for posting pics Gina !!
They are TDF :yahoo:

I just bought a 30cm blue jean swift Birkin recently. I really LOVE it! Swift really makes the color look fabulous. It actually shimmers. I have a clemence Kelly, a togo Bolide, and a swift Birkin and I have to say that swift has the BEST smell!!! It also feels buttery soft. I don't think you can go wrong with swift. The slouch is not excessive either.

Thank you so much for those great pictures, gina -- your bags (that cognac esp. ;)) are all TDF!!
I do love the way in which swift takes colors, HG summed it up so perfectly. And I greatly appreciate the knowledge that small scratches can be rubbed out -- that is a tremendous bonus.
However, I am curious about the slightly deeper scuffings and scratch marks that might occur with general wear and tear. How resistant to deeper scuffs have you owners found swift to be? and how well are these deeper scuffs can be handled in the refurbishing process?
I would love to consider swift for a bag in the near future, given its lovely qualities and the wonderful colors in which it is being offered, so I greatly appreciate any and all imput, :smile: , Thanks.

Thank you so much for those great pictures, gina -- your bags (that cognac esp. ;)) are all TDF!!
I do love the way in which swift takes colors, HG summed it up so perfectly. And I greatly appreciate the knowledge that small scratches can be rubbed out -- that is a tremendous bonus.
However, I am curious about the slightly deeper scuffings and scratch marks that might occur with general wear and tear. How resistant to deeper scuffs have you owners found swift to be? and how well are these deeper scuffs can be handled in the refurbishing process?
I would love to consider swift for a bag in the near future, given its lovely qualities and the wonderful colors in which it is being offered, so I greatly appreciate any and all imput, :smile: , Thanks.
I think that swift has less of a scratch problem than box calf! my scratches are minimal!

Thank you so much, avandome:smile: ! I really appreciate your imput and knowledge. This is exactly the type of information that I am looking for. Because i am familiar with the earlier incarnations of 'gulliver' and its sensitivities, I want to make sure that swift is more durable. Thank you again.