CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please authenticate this YSL handbag for me.
Thanks.

IMGP4339.jpg

IMGP4340.jpg

IMGP4345.jpg

IMGP4347.jpg

Hi thank you so much for the quick response. It's actually a wallet my late dad used to carry. I'm pretty sure it's from the 80's. I'm not sure if it's a real one. But it does has a stamped on the wallet that says "GENUINE LEATHER", and it seems like it's made from boar leather. I will be posting the photos soon. Thank You very much. I appreciate it a lot. :smile:

I hope you can pls help me authenticate the following attachments...

Attachments

• YSL 1.JPG
    YSL 1.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 4,673
  • YSL 2.JPG
    YSL 2.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 4,677
  • YSL 3.JPG
    YSL 3.JPG
    106.1 KB · Views: 4,705
  • YSL 5.JPG
    YSL 5.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 4,673
Please authenticate this YSL handbag for me.
Thanks.

IMGP4339.jpg

IMGP4340.jpg

IMGP4345.jpg

IMGP4347.jpg

I am so sorry, all I see is that front of the tag looks good, serial number I do not know because I can not recognize the bag in the photo. I know it is hard to make good photo of a patent bag, but I can not figure out. Sorry, Vesna

Thank you for trying! Does anyone know? I am desperate to pay now so it will get here for christmas.

I am so sorry, I really have no expeience with vintage wallets or new for that matter. I can only help if there is something I have or we have in reference library so that I could point you where to look. I am really sorry.

Vesna

Hi vesna and anyone else? Do you know if the q I posted earlier?

Thanks a lot

Dear xatiranx, the same as above, I am not at all familiar with this one. I just have few Y-mail wallets and I could comment on that. Sorry. Cheers, Vesna

hope someone could chip in. We are missing very valuable authenticator here.

Item: Chic Yves Saint Laurent Blk "Besace" Shoudler Bag
Listing Number: 140366447585
Seller: dcmarkel1215
Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140366447585

Comments: Unfamiliar with this style in detail, but have other YSL's and don't like look of inside tag.

ETA: Actually, scrap my request - after browsing their other items I'm sure this and many of the others are indeed fake. :rant:

you know what, this bag looks authentic to me. If the seller would provide serial number on the back of inner tag, that would be great (photo) and a photo of inside flap to see hardware from the back. Looks just like mine, all the features so far look authentic. Not sure. But, other YSL bags checked fine IMO, as well. Too low start price?

How about asking Chanel ladies to authenticate some Chanel they sell?

Quote: hi can sum1 pls.authenticate this ysl mombasa bag pls =C
Item: yves saint laurent mombasa hobo
Listing Number:
Seller:
Link:http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/v...91874/authentic+ysl+mombasa+bag+name+ur+price
Comments:
it was friends ysl and shes selling it to me is this authentic?

looks exactly like this one which is authenticated as genuine. Yours looks pretty dirty though ?

Take a look here and see that even the serial number is OK. This is the best I can tell you.

http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/authenticate-this-ysl-25631-279.html#post9951341

you know what, this bag looks authentic to me. If the seller would provide serial number on the back of inner tag, that would be great (photo) and a photo of inside flap to see hardware from the back. Looks just like mine, all the features so far look authentic. Not sure. But, other YSL bags checked fine IMO, as well. Too low start price?

How about asking Chanel ladies to authenticate some Chanel they sell?

Ooh, really? I thought the 'frame' inside the tag to be set farther within the tag if you see what I mean compared with my other YSL's, including a Medium Downtown. The gold print also is way up high, though maybe the print and the frame was just high by mistake or something and that's why it looks odd. The rest of the bag didn't raise a red flag like that tag did, but I know how good the imitations have become recently too. The paper tag seemed off too, though I suppose it could have been applied by the store. I'll ask more questions since you're not seeing any problems and count it as a yellow light for now. Thanks! :ty:

Status
Not open for further replies.