paparazzi-girl (the former monaco-babe) has a new eBay ID!!!

^^ I thought it was, but couldn't be sure...the person has the same style of auction....I was tempted to bid on one of her items and saw she had all positive feedback...I wonder how she does that!..But I did remember reading somewhere that it was another id of natalya so I didn't bid.

Well, at least partly, she does it by employing delay tactics. :yes:

So, a typical scam would consist of all, or some, of this:

1. You win and pay for an item.

2. You don't receive it for a while, so you contact her and she makes lots of excuses (e.g. says she's in hospital etc.) and doesn't send it for ages, if at all.

3. Even when/if she finally does send an item, she often sends a damaged one and/or the wrong one.

4. You, of course, try to contact her about the 'mistake', but she doesn't answer for ages, again.

5. Finally, she answers and tells you to send it back for an exchange.

6. You agree to do this, but the exchange never arrives and she then doesn't answer your emails for ages (again).

7. You keep emailing her and she finally answers and makes more excuses and/or falsely claims that she has sent you a replacement.

8. When, after waiting for a while, in vain, for the item to turn up, you contact her again, she finally gives you a false shipping reference no.

9. You check it and find out it's false and try to contact her.

10. She finally answers and denies that it is false and claims that there must have been some mistake made by the postal service.

11. You finally realise that this is a scam, but by then, you've run out of time to leave her feedback.

Gina, who runs the monaco-babe and paparazzi-girl victims website, along with other people who have been scammed by Natalya (under her current eBay ID paparazzi-girl, or her former one, monaco-babe), has informed me that Natalya has been found to have yet another eBay alias ID:

Moda-da

One of her victims left a comment referring to the website (above) in her paparazzi-girl feedback - so Natalya appears to be attempting to build up positive feedback with a new ebay ID!!!

Please check out this thread for more info on Natalya and to read what happened when she visited this forum:

Also, please check out the monaco-babe victims website for testimonials and a disturbing message from Natalya, herself. :shocked:

Please be very careful, everyone!!! :flowers:
Thank you for the info, and sharing it with us:yes:

:lol:

It's certainly elaborate! :biggrin: The first part reads as though it was copied, almost directly, from a book/article about Pete Doherty. :yes:

I ESPECIALLY like the way she is ever so careful not to imply any affiliation with, for instance, Pete Doherty... so she writes P*TE D*HERTY seemingly trying to suggest that she would never ever EVER "borrow" someone's name for one of her auctions without the person's prior consent. If only she were as meticulous in safeguarding against the felonius way in which she likes to "borrow" people's money, then she might actually make an honest sale every now and again.

CLASS ACT

Yeah! This is scary! I just spent over an hour to read (part) of the threads dedicated to this evil woman. I strongly believe that she'll get what she deserves some day... but for now, everybody should start reporting all her ids to Ebay, just to annoy them as they don't do their job correctly when we all pay for their GREAT income and for their mistakes!!!
Not Fair!

Wow, Thanks for enlightening me Chloehandbags, That woman is scary! especially taking advantage of the good nature of everyone here at PF. Everyone was so nice to her and shes just a dirty lying criminal. I was shocked reading the webpage devoted to her and my heart goes out to all who have been scammed by her. While it makes me a lot more wary of ebay sellers, it also makes me happy to know what a strong community we have here and that there are great members (like chloehandbags) watching our backs! Thank you!

I just saw this. Does anyone know if anyone has gone to the FBI about this? They have a cybercrime division, and if enough people have been scammed, you would think that at least one person would have said something! I was scammed on ebay once and actually gave the FBI their information!

11. You finally realise that this is a scam, but by then, you've run out of time to leave her feedback.

Thanks for the summary chloehandbags, I was just wondering why she even bothered to drag on with the buyers. Now that make sense, after a certain period you can't leave her feedback anymore, and also if a chargeback was to be filed there is a time limit too. This woman is surely cunning and dangerous :yucky:

I ESPECIALLY like the way she is ever so careful not to imply any affiliation with, for instance, Pete Doherty... so she writes P*TE D*HERTY seemingly trying to suggest that she would never ever EVER "borrow" someone's name for one of her auctions without the person's prior consent. If only she were as meticulous in safeguarding against the felonius way in which she likes to "borrow" people's money, then she might actually make an honest sale every now and again.

CLASS ACT

:lol:

:true:

Yeah! This is scary! I just spent over an hour to read (part) of the threads dedicated to this evil woman. I strongly believe that she'll get what she deserves some day... but for now, everybody should start reporting all her ids to Ebay, just to annoy them as they don't do their job correctly when we all pay for their GREAT income and for their mistakes!!!
Not Fair!

Good idea. :yes:

Wow, Thanks for enlightening me Chloehandbags, That woman is scary! especially taking advantage of the good nature of everyone here at PF. Everyone was so nice to her and shes just a dirty lying criminal. I was shocked reading the webpage devoted to her and my heart goes out to all who have been scammed by her. While it makes me a lot more wary of ebay sellers, it also makes me happy to know what a strong community we have here and that there are great members (like chloehandbags) watching our backs! Thank you!

Thank you, Yves St. :shame: :flowers:

I agree that this is a very strong community, with so many wonderful members. :yes:

I just saw this. Does anyone know if anyone has gone to the FBI about this? They have a cybercrime division, and if enough people have been scammed, you would think that at least one person would have said something! I was scammed on ebay once and actually gave the FBI their information!

That is a very good question. :yes:

I'm not sure why it hasn't been criminally investigated (assuming it hasn't). I really think it should be, too...

Good for you, BTW. :biggrin:

Thanks for the summary chloehandbags, I was just wondering why she even bothered to drag on with the buyers. Now that make sense, after a certain period you can't leave her feedback anymore, and also if a chargeback was to be filed there is a time limit too. This woman is surely cunning and dangerous :yucky:

:yes:

No problem! :flowers: