CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Unfortunately we do not have any active authenticators for this forum any longer, please look for a paid service. Thanks!

This thread is for discussion of authenticity of Yves Saint Laurent bags and accessories. (Authenticity questions about YSL shoes are best handled in our shoe subforum, The Glass Slipper)

The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Please follow these rules:

• Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated.
  • It is imperative that you help our authenticators by using this format:
Item:
Listing Number:
Seller:
Link:
Comments:
  • Authenticators are not required to answer every request, and it is their right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format.
  • Authenticators may also request additional pictures and/or information in order to assist with authentication. Please remember, it is always useful to have several close up pictures when submitting an item for authentication.
  • Please do not intervene to confront a troll or rudeness on the boards, just report the post to the mods, and let them handle it from there.
  • Always be respectful when you post and treat others as you expect to be treated. This is an open thread and everyone is welcome to participate.
  • Do NOT PM an authenticator or moderator to request authentication. Any and all such requests must be posted in this thread.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• DSCF0690-1.jpg
    DSCF0690-1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 39,430
  • DSCF0706-1.jpg
    DSCF0706-1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 39,436
Last edited by a moderator:
Yves Saint Laurent Muse Two Multicolour
miao1008
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...801532&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_962wt_1167
Could someone please take a look at this and advise. The seller has sent me more pictures (attached below). If I need to post any others please let me know TIA :smile:
Hi Jen, so far it looks good, # is OK. You really need (for that money) assurance that the bag is clean (it has canvas exposed all around the bag, and when it gets dirty, the bag looks horrible, dust bag pics, bottom of the bag and interior pics)

Maybe June can chip in with HW pics request?
good luck, Vesna

Thanks vesna! Should I be worried that the watermarks on the pics have a different username than the sellers? It would be by far my largest purchase on ebay... it scares me quite frankly.
Edit: I did a search for the username used in the watermark and came up with this link, looks like it's the same seller (http://deluxemall.com/dior-fendi-lo...6317-ysl-muse-ii-tri-colour-bag-2500-neg.html) This makes me nervous...

Last edited:
Hi Jen, so far it looks good, # is OK. You really need (for that money) assurance that the bag is clean (it has canvas exposed all around the bag, and when it gets dirty, the bag looks horrible, dust bag pics, bottom of the bag and interior pics)

Maybe June can chip in with HW pics request?
good luck, Vesna

the link is gone. i can't find it on ebay but i did check the other link but there's no pic of any HW.
so i can't tell.
jen - can u ask the seller for the pictures of the HW??

Thanks vesna! Should I be worried that the watermarks on the pics have a different username than the sellers? It would be by far my largest purchase on ebay... it scares me quite frankly.
Edit: I did a search for the username used in the watermark and came up with this link, looks like it's the same seller (http://deluxemall.com/dior-fendi-lo...6317-ysl-muse-ii-tri-colour-bag-2500-neg.html) This makes me nervous...

Hi jen, could be , but I don't know, I would not go for it. Too many unknowns, low feedback number, if that is the bag, looks good, but are you getting that. You need to ask the seller if that it her on the other auction.

I have seen this bag recently somewhere on sale, I will look up the links I have browsed and let you know

Cheers, Vesna

I see now, she is selling the same bag on Bonanzle under the name from the photos:

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/znat...Yves_Saint_Laurent_Muse_2_II_Tri_colour_Large

and there she has $1050 or best offer.

The bag seems authentic, and she is stying to sell it on few places.

Which bag do you have in mind? They have always used variety of materials - satin, leather. I do not know of fake leather YSL.

Hi thank you so much for the quick response. It's actually a wallet my late dad used to carry. I'm pretty sure it's from the 80's. I'm not sure if it's a real one. But it does has a stamped on the wallet that says "GENUINE LEATHER", and it seems like it's made from boar leather. I will be posting the photos soon. Thank You very much. I appreciate it a lot. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.