ORANGE HAZE Lovers Thread!!!

i just received my orange haze mini mini today and boy, is it BRIGHT! it's almost neon orange! i wasn't expecting that but hopefully i will learn to love it as much as you girls!

Hi ladies,

well i just pulled the trigger on a OH mini mini seeing as it was half price on shopbop. I was hoping to see a few modelling pics on this thread though.

how bright is the the orange??? and for fellow haze mini mini owners how have you found the leather?

this will be my first bright bag purchase... hopefully its not blindingly bright though! :sunnies

OH is not as orangey orange. It is more a red orange & the distressing tones down the loudness somehow IMO. I love the shade & it is a great POP of colour. The leather is however very stiff(cardboard like) when new. It is typical of the haze leathers but they break in really nicely with use. I have not used my Zip MAM enough so it's not breaking in yet.

i just bought a orange haze MAb mini mini and some parts of the leather are darker and i'm noticing dark spots?? is this normal?? i don't remember seeing so many spots when i bought it =T

blueaygi I wouldn't worry too much about color variation with the orange haze. I have an OH Beloved Mini and the color seems to have a marbling effect with lighter/darker red-orange -- perhaps due to the glaze? In any event, I like the color variations in the RM leathers (olive, scarlet, burgundy, and the hazes) and prefer them to the "solid" colors that are the same throughout.

^^ From your description, sounds like a combination of the dye/glaze settling into the uneven surface of the leather and now, with exposure to light, shows more color variation. Big question, does the look bother you? It sounds like it might be really pretty under light which would catch the surface variation.