Authenticate This! YSL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
first off, I wanted to say that I am new here, and I'm not really sure how things work, but I have a mini-emergency. I bought a YSL black oversizec leather muse bag from a consignment store for $450 dollars, thinking it was authentic, and It seemed to me that it was. I have been looking at pictures of authentic bags for hours, and the bag I bought seems right, it even came with the authenticity cards from YSL. The only thing that worries me is that the keys that came with the bag do not have YSL engraved on them, but the lock does. Is it possible that this is an earlier model of the bag, or that the previous owner lost the keys and bought a spare pair from YSL that were not engraved, or is it just a straight up fake?
thank you so much in advance for any help!

okay, so i have attempted to attach pictures, any help is appreciated!

Photo2.jpg

Photo17.jpg

Photo10.jpg

Photo8.jpg

Photo7.jpg

Photo5.jpg

Those keys are absolutely wrong. I checked my lock, and the lock is wrong too.

I'm sorry. :sad:

I don't know about earlier versions (mine is 2006) but it seems to me they would be similar. My keys are very different from yours.

Last edited:
minaazarnoush
the picture quality is not clear enough to see the YSL logo on the lock...please use a camer not the video cam...to take a pic of the zipper and the lock with YSL logo on it. the key is wrong i agree...but i do want to see a closer look on the lock and zipper...it looks right but the pic quality is just bad...so i can't say for sure.

minaazarnoush
the picture quality is not clear enough to see the YSL logo on the lock...please use a camer not the video cam...to take a pic of the zipper and the lock with YSL logo on it. the key is wrong i agree...but i do want to see a closer look on the lock and zipper...it looks right but the pic quality is just bad...so i can't say for sure.

From the thread below apparently the bag could have been pre-early 2006. So you're right, I jumped the gun on this one, and we need more pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.