Los Angeles Meet

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
If you would like an evite for the upcoming Los Angeles meet PM me your email address.

We have meets ALL THE TIME!!!! We have them monthly in Beverly Hills and random ones at SCP, Topanga and other LA areas.

We just had a meet yesterday. It was so much fun.

We have another one coming up in a few weeks. Anyone that wants to join us, please pm me your email address and I will send you an evite with all the details.

Can I come if I really want a hermes, but haven't bought one yet? Let me know. I can go to one in BH, because I am there a couple of times a week for work. Other than that, I can meet in OC, since I live down here. Let me know (oh I can just feel the meet will cause me to add an Hermes to my purses :P) Thanks!

Mar

Can I come if I really want a hermes, but haven't bought one yet? Let me know. I can go to one in BH, because I am there a couple of times a week for work. Other than that, I can meet in OC, since I live down here. Let me know (oh I can just feel the meet will cause me to add an Hermes to my purses :P) Thanks!

Mar

OF COURSE!!!! Please join us... All I need is for you to PM me your email address and i will send you an evite to the next meet.