Proenza Schouler ONLINE Today!! Lux Wallets & Accessories

Not sure how large the wallets are, and no pics have been released of their insides. Blogs are going crazy about them though, and the leather is so lovely, I just had to order them sight unseen.

:smile:

So it's more like a cosmetic case, not a wallet with card slots or anything - actually, this would make a nice clutch - but how big is it? I'm really tempted on that gorgeous saturated purple - LOVE the pic on their web site!

Thanks for the pics, I looked in that thread but now all the way back to August lol.

Still very happy with my buys, they looked way too cute to pass up. The Blackberry and Moro colors have sold out already. The leather looks amazing.

Thanks for the pics, I looked in that thread but now all the way back to August lol.

Still very happy with my buys, they looked way too cute to pass up. The Blackberry and Moro colors have sold out already. The leather looks amazing.

The moro is not sold out--i got ordered mine yesterday and received today! it was so quick! It's a simple clutch--leather is lovely!

I had mine shipped FedEx ground, but hope to see a few pics of these before I get them! Not sure why some say sold out, and at other times they are available. I think their cart system keeps any orders in the cart until released?

Really cannot decide what color I love the best, looking forward to seeing how saturated and rich the color is irl.