Will Canadians please speak up...(Miroir again)

Banff sounded like 2nd shipment was certain, but don't know exactly how many of each bag is coming. I don't think they know exactly either, until like 1-2 days before. I believe they only carry Speedy (gold/silver), Papillon (gold/silver), and pochette (silver) at that location. My SA hinted there are more speedies and paps coming, but there's a tonne of ppl on the list waiting for those (compared to the pochette), so you have a good chance. I guess we just have to wait and see :smile:

Yeah, when I spoke to the SA and asked her if they were receiving another shipment of MIroir, her tone suddenly changed to a very firm and concerned tone, "The wait list is VERY long." and then continued, "...but what bag are you looking for?" ANd I replied the silver pochette and she lightened up again, telling me how cute it was and how I have a good chance of getting that one.

I really hope so!! I hope they don't receive their shipment later than Christmas...that'd be SUCH a long wait!

I dunno, I had about 150 to 200 people ahead of me on the list for the papillion, with only about 40-50 coming in total (in all the shipments I was told this by the manager) but due to VIC status they got me one and bumped me all the way up, this just proves that the SA's have all the power, KEEP BUGGING! AND BE NICE! haha :flowers: I am SURE u will get it!

I dunno, I had about 150 to 200 people ahead of me on the list for the papillion, with only about 40-50 coming in total (in all the shipments I was told this by the manager) but due to VIC status they got me one and bumped me all the way up, this just proves that the SA's have all the power, KEEP BUGGING! AND BE NICE! haha :flowers: I am SURE u will get it!

Did you get this from the Toronto flagship store? 40-50 for papillon in each color? or silver and gold combined? Any idea about numbers for the Speedy? :confused1:

40-50 papillons? :wtf: That's a LOT of them! Doesn't seem very limited at all to me if they come in that large of numbers...if there are 200 people on the list and 40 of them will get it, that's 20%, which is not too bad!

Did you get this from the Toronto flagship store? 40-50 for papillon in each color? or silver and gold combined? Any idea about numbers for the Speedy? :confused1:

I dont know becuase I wanted the silver, I dont know if she meant for the silver or both! :shrugs: sorry, but yea she said the speedy was the most in demand, and the pap was close but there was like over 100 more ppl waiting on the list for the speedy, but yea I know the speedy number in other stores, from what im told is like 20 or so in each colour, so I am quite sure it would be similar here in toronto, maybe a few more becuase its such a big city! I wonder if they are getting the keepall or alma?

40-50 papillons? :wtf: That's a LOT of them! Doesn't seem very limited at all to me if they come in that large of numbers...if there are 200 people on the list and 40 of them will get it, that's 20%, which is not too bad!

haha Ok I was just sent a PM saying I was right about the number but thats in TOTAL (around 20 in each, also remember toronto is MUCH larger so they get double or triple the amount of other stores that are smaller)! And also 200 ppl AHEAD OF ME, there were alot more behind me I was somewhere before the half mark, meaning around 500 or so ppl waiting for the pap in total, only about 8 or 9% of them get it! IM SO glad I got bumped tho. But Karman like you said the lady at holts even put VIC beside your name so U HAVE A VERY good chance Id say! when u have VIC they always favour you! :flowers:

Don't feel bad, this may be a little OT but it's the same in Singapore. I got bumped off the list for the Gold Papillon because I was told that there was NONE available at all and that Gold was rarer than Silver.

I am waiting for that holy call since Dec 1st and I am praying that the shipment comes asap!

Good luck! I hope you get your Miroir items soon!