Florida's Sunny Collection!

Nov 30, 2008
Hi ladies....I never have started a collection thread because I only have 6 pair of Loubies so far, but I just got my shoe cabinet and put it together, so I wanted to start one and make a placeholder for future pair. :biggrin:

I'm only starting with my cabinet pics, which includes all my shoes, including CL, Choos and Gucci. I plan on taking individual and modeling pics of my CLs for this thread soon, but have to wait until dh goes back to work next week!

I told dh that my cabinet still has room for about 6-8 more pairs though...so we need to work on that. :P

So, without further ado, my new shoe cabinet display.

Empty:
29atzr6.jpg

Boxes on top (they are holding my shoe bags and accessories (vibrams, heel grips, heel taps, pads, etc.):
2ik9jl4.jpg

....next post continued

Top Row: CL Desir, Jimmy Choo Paladium Sandal
99m9ds.jpg

Second Row: Studded VPs, Rouge You Yous, Jimmy Choo Leopard Sandals
fvleo0.jpg

Third Row: Camel Decolletes, Escara, Jimmy Choo Black Snake, Black Jazz Decoltissimo
2qthmrc.jpg

Fourth Row: All Jimmy Choo, Chanel and Gucci Sandals
2zfl7wk.jpg

Fifth Row: Jimmy Choo Brown and Black Flats
xnsy8n.jpg

Completed, shut cabinet:

2vajzub.jpg

I plan on getting some lights to stick up under the top and of course filling up the rest of the empty spots with more CLs lol

I'll add individual shots and modeling pics of my CLs only to this thread sometime next week!

Nice collection! Where did you get your cabinet? I might need one, my shoe closet is overflowing

Thanks. It's from IKEA. This particular one is $169.99 but I needed a tall skinny one. THey also have the one that Carlinha has which is wider and holds another 6 pair which is either $249 or $349 (cant remember)

Love the cabinet! How many pairs total does it hold? I'm going to be getting that same one! :biggrin:

You can also buy additional shelves and fit a few more pairs ... it looks like there'd be enough room

Love the cabinet! How many pairs total does it hold? I'm going to be getting that same one! :biggrin:

You can also buy additional shelves and fit a few more pairs ... it looks like there'd be enough room

You can!?!?!? :nuts: I didnt know this! LOL I'm going to have to check that out so I can fit more! Thanks for the head's up!

Oh, it should hold 24 pair total currently, 4 pair per row.

Just realized I still have pics of some of my CLs on my computer from when I got them..so I'll add those now:

First Pair:
Black Jazz Decoltissimo. This is the pair that started my love of CLs back in Oct/Nov 08.

(( Spot reserved for future pic ))