Carly Bag

Oh sorry....(embarrassing) :noggin: That white leather one is lovely. Is it your current everyday bag?

No need to apologize, but here I go . . . sorry for taking so long to reply!

Here's something embarrassing - I actually haven't even broken that one out yet . . . I wound up getting a few bags in unexpectedly quick succession and I like to "rotate" newer ones so I get to use all of them. I haven't gotten this one in the rotation yet!

I will admit that I'm also a little gunshy about the white b/c I'm nuts about stains and things. But I fell in love with the color combo.

sorry!

i did know that you had one though :shame: (yeah, i'm so embarrassed!!)

i do like the parchment. i didn't realize it was lined in blue though until i saw your pics. i wish mine had some cool interior!!

Actually, that one isn't mine (but it is lovely). I got the leather version in parchment/mahogony. This should be the right thread.

It's such a cool bag - I love the hardware on it!
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/pilot-bag-59546.html?highlight=pilot

As a newbie, sometimes you want to start fresh with a thread. No point in going archive hunting. :nuts:
i certainly realize that. but mods close threads all the time that are, essentially, duplicates.
and the other thread on the carly bag was only at the bottom of the first page...no hunting required.