Anyone has modeling pics of the camera case?

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
Medium and large?

I am trying to decide on what size!

I think the large would fit me better but I like the look of the medium better and I know everything I would want to bring with me would fit in there..However, I am on the larger side and I don't want it to look funny.

Thanks so much everyone!

I'm 5' and these are my mod pix wearing the medium metallic black camera bag:

DSC00338.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

Any pics of the large one on somebody petite?

I am so sold on the large size due to practicality (I hate being limited, especially with space)...but I am so scared I might look like a retard :shocked:. I am only 88 lbs, and 4'11".

^^^ BTW, I'm 5'2". I also have the medium black matte camera case. I find that the medium is more like a purse and the large like a tote. The large is more casual looking. HTH!

"large like a tote"? I am soooo excited--I think I have found my go to daytime bag... and it was on sale! I do think I prefer the look of the medium tho, just never considered it... I can't wait til all of the camera case reveals--will probably need a whole thread for just that ;)

^^^ BTW, I'm 5'2". I also have the medium black matte camera case. I find that the medium is more like a purse and the large like a tote. The large is more casual looking. HTH!