I'm crazy for python.....

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
I am totally in love with my newest bag - Python Jockey Boston!!! She just arrived this morning and I couldn't be more excited. My very first python bag!!! The python is a gorgeous brown and the leather is khaki. For me, she is the perfect size. She even fits perfect over the shoulder, and is great hand held. Thanks ryry for trying this baby on for me - you are a true enabler!!! And flipchicmc - thanks for posting the picture that I first fell in love with. I became a woman on a mission. Mission accomplished!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2009 Handbags 013.JPG
    2009 Handbags 013.JPG
    161.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 2009 Handbags 002.JPG
    2009 Handbags 002.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 312
  • 2009 Handbags 003.JPG
    2009 Handbags 003.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 168
  • 2009 Handbags 004.JPG
    2009 Handbags 004.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 2009 Handbags 005.JPG
    2009 Handbags 005.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 101
Bagladee! WOWZERS! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo::nuts:

Is this from the Honolulu Gucci boutique? She's absolutely stunning! You are on a serious never ending roll girlfriend!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oooh, AND you got a gift BOX!

Bagladee! WOWZERS! :yahoo::nuts::yahoo::nuts:

Is this from the Honolulu Gucci boutique? She's absolutely stunning! You are on a serious never ending roll girlfriend!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Oooh, AND you got a gift BOX!

Thanks flipchicmc!!! I was really afraid to order from Hawaii as I had never seen the bag IRL, so a good tPF friend in Scottsdale tried the bag on there for me and I bought it from her SA. But if you wouldn't have posted those Hawaii pictures, I would never have seen this bag. So HUGE thank you!!!:yahoo::nuts::yahoo::nuts:

And your roll continues...:nuts:

I just LOVE Jockey Bostons!

Thanks Beenie! My roll will soon be coming to an end. I have a Jimmy Choo Bree to pick up tomorrow and I have a special order BV knot coming in late March or April. After that it will be one in - one out. I have no more room in my closet - unless I move DH out and I don't think he would appreciate that!:nuts:

Thanks Beenie! My roll will soon be coming to an end. I have a Jimmy Choo Bree to pick up tomorrow and I have a special order BV knot coming in late March or April. After that it will be one in - one out. I have no more room in my closet - unless I move DH out and I don't think he would appreciate that!:nuts:

Just let me know when I need to come over to help make room in your closet :graucho:

Bagladee... wow.. it is stunning.. wow.. really on a roll like the energizer bunny.. never ends.. I am enjoying your reveal every time!!! congrats for this lovely bags and thanks for the modeling pics!!

hahah. .as bennie.. said.. we can all help to make room for your closet LOL heheh

Bagladee... wow.. it is stunning.. wow.. really on a roll like the energizer bunny.. never ends.. I am enjoying your reveal every time!!! congrats for this lovely bags and thanks for the modeling pics!!

hahah. .as bennie.. said.. we can all help to make room for your closet LOL heheh

Thanks aeonat! No more energizer bunny!!! My DH has put up with this much and I surely don't want to press my luck. When the new year comes I am starting with the new RULE - one in - one out! I am in the process of organizing my bags in my closet. When I get done, I will take some pictures. I got a great idea from a fellow tPFer. Put pictures in the name badge holders that have pins and put on the outside corner of the dust bag. That way I won't have to look through several dust bags before I find the one I want.:P I can't quit admiring her....

attachment.php

Thanks aeonat! No more energizer bunny!!! My DH has put up with this much and I surely don't want to press my luck. When the new year comes I am starting with the new RULE - one in - one out! I am in the process of organizing my bags in my closet. When I get done, I will take some pictures. I got a great idea from a fellow tPFer. Put pictures in the name badge holders that have pins and put on the outside corner of the dust bag. That way I won't have to look through several dust bags before I find the one I want.:P I can't quit admiring her....

HAHAH.. You are so lucky to have such a good DH !!! You have scored a lot of good handbags just this year 2009.. I am impressed and great taste ehehe.. I wonder how can you remember what bag you have.. and which bag to carry every day????

I also got something on the way.. it is one bag on my wish list.. heheh I can't wait to get it.. and after that.. I will join you to be on serious purse ban... :graucho:

And your roll continues...:nuts:

I just LOVE Jockey Bostons!

Ha! That's what I was going to say :biggrin:

Bagladee - totally jealous :greengrin: I have been eyeing that bag in many variations too, but congratulations I'm very happy for you, lovely bag and looks great on you :ghi5:

What is the inside like?