Carly Bag

this is my carly: thread

it's the large black leather...

carlybagon.jpg

carlybagsides.jpg

carlybaginside.jpg

too darn heavy!!! :yucky:

no but, seriously, it's really not that bad. :smile:

i notice it more when people ask me if it's heavy. i have carried school folders & books in it, along with the normal daily purse guts and it's really not noticeable. the only time it bothers me is when it's full and i'm out doing shopping and my hands are already full, and i'm all tired...i notice that i switch it back and forth often then, but otherwise, it's no big deal to me. i've carried heavier and i know that i carry too much with me anyways! :P

It's gorgeous blackbutterfly! Being all leather & having lots of hardware is it heavy?

I have the medium leather version (I posted a thread awhile ago entitled "Pilot Bag" - anyone know how to link a thread? I'm technologically challenged!) and I don't find it heavy at all. The large is quite a bit bigger though

Blackbutterfly, I love yours too! So pretty in all black!

I have the medium leather version (I posted a thread awhile ago entitled "Pilot Bag" - anyone know how to link a thread? I'm technologically challenged!) and I don't find it heavy at all. The large is quite a bit bigger though

Blackbutterfly, I love yours too! So pretty in all black!

thank you, and i love your black sig! they are so cute, but my husband would have killed me if i'd have come home with yet ANOTHER black sig bag!!

I love signature so I'll probably get it in black or khaki. Khaki if it has the blue python trim I've been hearing about & it's affordable. But I'll probably get it in a couple months, I just bought the legacy shoulder bag in leather so I may change my mind depending on how this leather holds up. I don't think they're the same leather, correct?

I love signature so I'll probably get it in black or khaki. Khaki if it has the blue python trim I've been hearing about & it's affordable. But I'll probably get it in a couple months, I just bought the legacy shoulder bag in leather so I may change my mind depending on how this leather holds up. I don't think they're the same leather, correct?
no. i have the ali and the leather seems to be more..."vintage" i guess. not really scratched, per se, but a used look and feel to it...

blackbutterfly, I love yours!!

thanks!!